Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOREA REPLAY

Go down

KOREA REPLAY Empty KOREA REPLAY

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:41 pm

turn1 lap1 williams off track then dnagerously returns mid pack causing a collision.

1min 15secs. mclaren redbull contact i view this as racing inncident.also in the background multiple cars leave the track.

3min 8secs strong advice issued to hamish,this overtake is viewed as way way too agressive.you were several car lengths behind when reaching the braking zone.you MUST have part of your car alongside in the braking zone when attempting an overtake.you need to understand this hamish and take it onboard in the future.

3min 35 williams takes out a sauber.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

KOREA REPLAY Empty Re: KOREA REPLAY

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 pm

11mins sauber and williams contact.i believethe sauber slighly veers left causing the collision.it could also be viewed that williams should of left a bit more room.

12min williams (gnh)takes out lotus.was this lag or plain bad driving?

12min 58 considered black flagging gnh but in the interests of fairness i thought it best to wait and view replay.

16min 50 kamikaze lotus an extremely unsafe return to track

23min 30secs very strange event gnh veers right onto pit exit,rejoins track loosing his wing

24min gnh goes into wall does not move at which point i black flag him

28min 20 williams and lotus contact.initially i thought it was muzza fault ,i now believe it was the lotus that caused the collision as the overtake was unlikely to be completed successfully

41min 25secs dek slightly tags passels

42min 45secs dek tags passels

43min 30secs very important last lap inncident between dek and passels.as steward im referring this to fia so a gruop can decide the outcome.this will be disscussed at length,questions to answer is.
was this a last lap racing inncident as a result of passels having to be defensive if so finishing position stand?

or did passels in mclaren cause the inncident?

or did dekadent turn in to early where maybe he should of stayed on the outside?

Last edited by Rob-Lee77 (AL Manager) on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

KOREA REPLAY Empty last lap

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:59 pm

I lookt at the last lap several times and i don t now ho s in the wrong.
I think ,the spin he makes is because he hits the gras.
But wat ever you guys desited its fine by me.
For me it was a good race.
Gr PASELS. Smile

Back to top Go down

KOREA REPLAY Empty Re: KOREA REPLAY

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down