Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things needing to be discussed.

Go down

Things needing to be discussed.  Empty Things needing to be discussed.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:48 am

After seeing this being posted "This league simply doesn't do what it says on the tin. I'm glad there are other ones Very Happy "
I felt there needs to be talks in ways to move this site forward. I have outlined a few areas which could be talked about to help move this site forward.

1) I've been on this site for quite a while now and the membership has hardly moved and two of those new recruits are actually people I've got on here so membership I feel is a problem at the moment, we need to get more freshman's/women/freshblood/people in here, one way we can increase registered users is we can promote the site more.

2) that could lead to a surge of new members on site, this can lead to problems as league mods and stewards could be under pressure because there's too few plus with more people coming onto the site, we may need more mods and stewards because we may need to open more leagues, also I feel we need some people who are just there to induct new people instead of mods and admins wasting their time to induct people.

3) I think admins should be re-named to super mods as apposed to a normal mod ruining AL1 or 2, so people can see who's in charge... when people see @ they probably think "oh, he probably has got his own website or something".

4) Another problem is there's a lack of punishment for conduct on here, I've seen plenty of things gone unpunished, It doesn't matter who it is who says something they need to be punished by some form I.E. banned from site activities for 2 weeks etc.

Back to top Go down

Things needing to be discussed.  Empty Re: Things needing to be discussed.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:16 pm

How are we going to promote the site more then? If you have ideas that we haven't tried, feel free to post below...

Back to top Go down

Things needing to be discussed.  Empty Stewards....

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:13 pm

i feel there is not enough stewards theres about 60+ Racing Members on the site and theres only like 3/4 Full time stewards i feel each league should have a permanent back up steward so if the regular steward is unavailable that guy can step in no waiting around and races getting cancelled

Back to top Go down

Things needing to be discussed.  Empty Things needing to be discussed.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:40 am

Yes cookie, the ideas will be generally the same but it's about being more persistent, I'll get to work with promoting the site more. I agree with having back up stewards and I think only 3-4 full time stewards can be straining for those 3-4 so I think it's a great idea to get more stewards in as back up.

Back to top Go down

Things needing to be discussed.  Empty Re: Things needing to be discussed.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down