Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suzuka Race Reports

Go down

Suzuka Race Reports Empty Suzuka Race Reports

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:52 am

Please post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Suzuka Race Reports Empty SUZUKA RACE REPORT

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:16 am

QUALIFIED back of the field.There was an almost 3 second gap between me and the pole sitter so I decided to start on primes.What a mistake .. I had not done any practise with my setup over full race distance and to tell you the truth my car ..sucked.I managed to sneak past KEVO at the start. He was right on my gearbox for a great number of laps.I was hanging on by my fingertips as my car was like... driving a school bus full of obese children around Suzuka.KEVO did well not to trip over me as I really was struggling . I went wide on a corner and he finally got by.I felt bad for him as a couple of laps later he must of over cooked it coming out of the last corner and crashed out.The rest of the race was kinda dull.I tryed to push and catch up to ROB but too little to late.He had enough of a lead on me that he stopped for fresh options ..then drove off into the sunset.Came home 4th Hope to have a better go in KOREA see ya there RRSuzuka Race Reports Ddr1205oc029

Back to top Go down