Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Notice For Further Races

Go down

A Notice For Further Races Empty A Notice For Further Races

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Heyy All

I noticed that after Qualifying last night people are really eager to get going and just hit continue as soon as everyone has finished Qualifying. Now, I can understand this as you just want to get going with the race. But for me I find it hard to get my camera up, get it in the right place and take the 2 pictures that I need for the log, All in 15 seconds.

I also mentioned it at least 3 times last night asking for you to not press continue after Qualifying but still someone/some people did. So next time will you just be able to hang on until I've said that I've taken the pictures that I need for the website, Then hit start. I noticed it when we started the season previous to this one, That if I wasn't ready and had my camera in the right position I would miss out.

SO FROM TURKEY ON. CAN YOU JUST WAIT 30 SECONDS OR SO AND LET ME GET THE IMAGES I NEED, ILL TELL YOU WHEN IM DONE AND WE CAN HIT READY THEN.

Cookster

Back to top Go down

A Notice For Further Races Empty Re: A Notice For Further Races

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:21 am

& can EVERYONE wait around, After Race...ONLY for a few mins..!!

If you crash-out..& have to wait..SORRY !! or If you lose connection...

YOU'LL be invited back at the end of Race...

This is for a 'RACE DE-BREIF'...

***IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL RACE DRIVERS TO ATTEND***

Thank You

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:06 pm

like 2 thank fia board on takin these problems we r having at minute and that it wil be rectified asap and think fia board need private meeting.can fia send me a reply asap thanks part of fia board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down