Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgium GP - Appeal Room

5 posters

Go down

Belgium GP - Appeal Room Empty Belgium GP - Appeal Room

Post by UD-War Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:45 am

Post below.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Belgium GP - Appeal Room Empty penalty

Post by TomiDeli Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:50 am

about my penalty...

trying to avoid crash with ANTONIO in a fast corner in front of bus station (he lost his front wing) I overtook him out of bounds, so I got red sign (get position back) I brake really hard but I was too far (ANTONIO was on his way to pit)... because of that MVA spun trying not to hit me I guess?!? and I got another 10second penalty!!!

thats it!!! 20 seconds

TomiDeli

p.s. maybe ANTONIOS can prove something with video? Im not trying to get points back just explaining strange situation...

TomiDeli

Back to top Go down

Belgium GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Belgium GP - Appeal Room

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:09 am

TomiDeli wrote:about my penalty...

trying to avoid crash with ANTONIO in a fast corner in front of bus station (he lost his front wing) I overtook him out of bounds, so I got red sign (get position back) I brake really hard but I was too far (ANTONIO was on his way to pit)... because of that MVA spun trying not to hit me I guess?!? and I got another 10second penalty!!!

thats it!!! 20 seconds

TomiDeli

p.s. maybe ANTONIOS can prove something with video? Im not trying to get points back just explaining strange situation...

you're right! Ι will try to upload video
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Post by mva335i Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:17 am

Read the pm i sent you it explains everything.You hit me two maybe three times under braking.You were allover the place.As i said in the pm this was the last time i've tried to be polite and gentle with you.From now on i'll be 1000% more aggressive.Maybe then you'll appreciate a thing or two about clean racing and respect to the fellow racer.Your are pretty fast but unstable mate.Close racing is one thing,hitting the other guy 127 times just because you cannot estimate the safe braking distance is another.Please be more careful in the future and you'll see me doing just that and more. Wink

mva335i

Back to top Go down

Post by TomiDeli Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:40 am

mva335i wrote:Read the pm i sent you it explains everything.You hit me two maybe three times under braking.You were allover the place.As i said in the pm this was the last time i've tried to be polite and gentle with you.From now on i'll be 1000% more aggressive.Maybe then you'll appreciate a thing or two about clean racing and respect to the fellow racer.Your are pretty fast but unstable mate.Close racing is one thing,hitting the other guy 127 times just because you cannot estimate the safe braking distance in another.Please be more careful in the future and you'll see me doing just that and more. Wink

I feel really sorry if you think that way about me, but I always gave you enough space, never changed line and touched you one time only!!! and that was in bus stop chicane after you hit me in the back and I had to take a short rute... equally that time you got a place knocking me out of the racing line!

I admit you were a faster car today due to my wet setup, but I think I didn't ruin your race ...

TomiDeli

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzymind Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:47 pm

please no lenghty discussions on this sub-forum. I'm ending this one, before it gets out of hand by locking the topic.
Apeals and video evidence only please

Anyone who has video evidence can pm me the link i'll put it up.
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down