Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminder to ALL!!!

Go down

Reminder to ALL!!! Empty Reminder to ALL!!!

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:43 am

Last night during the Pro League FIA meeting, I was informed of a number of incidents which occurred before & during the PL2 test race which should have been completely avoided.

1) Nobody is to press ready other than the steward/moderator after qualifying (to be able to take a photo of the qually results & likewise after the race). But also no-one must press ready during the 5 minute break in between qualifying and the race.
If ready to race is pressed during the 5 minutes, it is then a red flag situation and qualifying will be restarted. If someone continues to press ready on a number of occasions, penalties and race bans will be applied.

2) I was also informed that there were quite a few incidents during the race. 1 person described it as a demolition derby, rather that a F1 race. Can I ask all drivers to be aware of other drivers around them, please do not squeeze drivers off the track, as the crash glitch is still a slight issue on this game.
Also just remember it's a 50% race, so 25+ laps so there is plenty of time to overtake. do not go lunging into overtakes and/or causing incidents that are easily avoidable because again warnings/penalties will be applied.

As it was a test race, no warnings will be dished out but be aware for your league race around Hockenheim on Sunday because that will be a league race with points awarded.

3) I will also like to remind anyone that if you receive an unfair penalty from the game, the penalty will be removed and therefore the time given back. Do not quit just because you may have a total of 20+ seconds of penalties, because if they were all unfair. They will be removed and that can be a difference of a position or 2.

If there is anything I have missed feel free to leave comments below and if you want to leave a message to me, again feel free to private message me on the site or PSN message me.

Thanks

Joe
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down