Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAR CHANGE

Go down

CAR CHANGE Empty CAR CHANGE

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Since the last patch the williams has now been made available for league races, as me and steff were origionally ready to use the williams, we will be swapping back from the hrt immediately. Obviously the points we have scored for hrt will be wiped from the constructors championship and we will start afresh with the williams.

Back to top Go down

CAR CHANGE Empty THE CAR CHANGE?

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:32 am

ITS Mad NOT UNTIL CHRISTMAS TRANSFER WINDOW
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

CAR CHANGE Empty FUCK THAT

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:59 am

CHANGE CARS AFTER 4 RACES BULLSHIT.
CODMASTERS EVEN SAID MY CAR WAS SLOW AND I DIDNT CRY SO RED BULL FOR US THEN AS THERE DRIVERS ARE LOWER THAN US BY FAR
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

CAR CHANGE Empty CHANGE

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 am

you chose your car before the league started, as did me an scottish chose the williams. We are only going back to the car that got took off us. All the the cars are on equal anyway so there gonna be no advantage gained, and as for saying redbull drivers are slower thats irrelevent. You not taking a car off another driver thats in use.The reason we are changing back to williams is because the hrt has no kers in offline mode, so is useless when trying to practice.

Back to top Go down

CAR CHANGE Empty TOLD YOU

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:19 am

DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT IM TELLING YOU ITS THE BSTART OF THE END AND IM GOING TO SEE WHAT ELSE IS ON OFFER Mad
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

CAR CHANGE Empty CHANGE

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:22 am

Do as you please, I can fill this league two time over, if people want to leave im not going to stop them.

Back to top Go down

CAR CHANGE Empty Re: CAR CHANGE

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum