Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Montréal Race Report

2 posters

Go down

Montréal Race Report Empty Montréal Race Report

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Please post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Montréal Race Report Empty canada

Post by kevo43 Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:10 am

Qualifying was 9th on options (high 1:16 I think), knew I could push more but nevermind. As long as I didn't bin it in the race...
Which I didn't. Pitstops kept to a minimum and trundled home in 4th, lapped by the leader (Tahmid, quick as fukc) on penultimate lap.
Worth mentioning a midrace battle with philipehamilton, kept me under a lot of pressure but eventually lost out to his quicker pace.
Oh and it rained. Again.

kevo43

Back to top Go down

Montréal Race Report Empty DISASTER ON HOME SOIL

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:06 pm

What an embarrasing race. I knew there was a good chance of rain for the race so I was going to crank my front wing up. I Never got a chance to because we were supposed to have 5 minutes between qualy and the race -- that didn't happen. I Went to have a quick smoke - someone pushed the start button and I had to run back inside. I didnt get a chance to setup my car. I was up into 4th after first lap on primes. Philliphamilton passed me but I wasn't to worried cause he was on softs. I'm not used to pit lane assist and when pm exited the pits he was probably waiting for me to go by , but in fact I overreacted cause I thought he was gonna pull in front of me ... I locked the brakes and into the wall I went. After doing a lap with no wing and a flat tire I was back after it. Then the rain came and my misery really started. The car was undrivable with not enough downforce and I lost count of how many times I went into the wall. I felt like throwing the controller over the balcony but I didnt - I limped home 7thMontréal Race Report F1belgium2012_045

Back to top Go down

Montréal Race Report Empty Canada race report

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:48 am

Coming into the race I was fairly confident as Canada is one of my favorite tracks on the calender but I wasn't sure I was going to race due to the scandal evolving me before the race. Coming into qualifying my pace in practice i could do a high 1min 12's and was very disappointed to get a low 1 min 14 but due to the high tire wear I elected to do 2 laps on 2 set of tires in order to preserve the life, coming into the race I knew the was a chance of rain so I took the chance to move my aero higher therefore making it easier in the wet which explained my poor pace throughout the race but I normally struggle in the rain and I did today for pace but not once did I spin in which I'm pleased about, finishing 2nd is a disappointment since I've now lost the lead to my team mate but then again we have to look at the positives and for the 2nd race is succession we scored maximum points for Ferrari and 2nd 1-2 in which extending our lead at the top of the constructors, I now look forward to the next race in Valencia.

Back to top Go down

Montréal Race Report Empty Re: Montréal Race Report

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down