Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferrari Seat

2 posters

Go down

Ferrari Seat Empty Ferrari Seat

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:09 am

With my team mate snapping his disc there is now a seat open at Ferrari. So this now opens a opportunity for anybody to transfer from another team or someone new to AL2 to join me at Ferrari, it's vital that I get a good and fast team mate and if there would be a few people competing for the seat, I would like a say on whom gets the seat as we're already 3 races in and fighting for the constructors championship. Ideally anybody who would transfer would be preferable.

Back to top Go down

Ferrari Seat Empty Re: Ferrari Seat

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:54 am

ferarri seat is not available as brian will be back in 2 maybe 3 races time
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:02 am

really? he will have to buy the game again? and since he won't be racing for 2/3 races time can I have a replacement for those races

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:57 pm

As i race with Ferrari in AL1 i can be Reserve driver until Brian comes back. Very Happy
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:43 am

Yeah I'm happy for Stevo to step in until Brian comes back but who will steward for those races and have we sorted the cameraman situation out, linden didn't show for the last race?

Back to top Go down

Ferrari Seat Empty not right

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:57 am

i know this is none of my business but i dont think its right a al1 driver being a reserve driver for an al2 race there in al1 for a reason so more than likely they will b quicker than u guys if u want a reserve driver i feel it wud b better to arange some 1 mayb from al3

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:03 am

I know what you mean Moody.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:45 am

That is a good point moody has having somebody whom is quicker than everybody in the field would be seen as unfair, Whom do you suggest? and let me remind you I (Ferrari) need some good results are I think we're like 40 pts of 1st place but I understand the problems this may cause taking someone out of the fight in other leagues such as AL3 but maybe that's a good thing letting see what the higher league is all about. But then again this is only for a few races and Brian said to me it's not certain he's re-buying the game again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down