Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start Date CONFIRMED!

Go down

Start Date CONFIRMED! Empty Start Date CONFIRMED!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:07 am

Heyy All,

As you may have heard already, the 2nd Patch for F1 2011 is coming out on Monday 21st November (Tomorrow).

This gives us more or less a week to sort set-ups out in case there are any major changes. So this mean we are going to get the League up and running next Sunday the 27th. Mainly because I want to get the League going as soon as possible, as if we start the League on the 4th it will only give us a couple of races before we take the break for Christmas. So getting the League up and running next week will give us enough races to race before the Break.

As always I will see you during the week to have some good racing, If not I will see you on race day at Melbourne Albert Park on the 27th November

Thanks
Mod

Last edited by ThaCookster on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Start Date CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Start Date CONFIRMED!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Sounds good... I think we should start as soon as possible so everyone starts on as even bases as possible. And then whoever adapts to new changes best, will come up on top.

Back to top Go down

Start Date CONFIRMED! Empty McLaren confirm drivers.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Vodafone McLaren Mercedes can confirm that 'LUCAS & DEMON' have signed 1 year contracts, & are looking forward to the season ahead.

Thanks for reading.

M. Whitmarsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Nice one! Glad to see you both on board

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down