Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLLING STARTS

Go down

ROLLING STARTS Empty ROLLING STARTS

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:49 am

After last nights sham of a rolling start i can safely say that it will never happen again ( a rolling start that is ). I cant believe the way people just started racing, no one knew what was happening when it was explained and was one of the easiest things to carry out. I told everybody to stay on the grid, let Linden go, i would follow as i qualified in pole, then when i was behind Linden, the 2nd car would move off and so on. What happened? everyone drove off the line together and it took me until sector three to get behind Linden who was acting as safety car, as everybody was weaving , passing and doing god knows what. It was simple to carry out but it was a joke. So from now on, if someone gets disconnected ( even in the final stages of qualifying ) then the whole session will start again. Either that or anyone who ignores what is told will be given a time and points penalty for moving off.

Back to top Go down

ROLLING STARTS Empty Re: ROLLING STARTS

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:16 am

yer what a joke, i got a penalty trying to get to 3rd Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

ROLLING STARTS Empty ROLLING START

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:17 am

Was ridiculous mate, can only get better !!

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:28 am

same here the only reason i drove off was to serve a drive through for blocking while we were sorting out who was going where Shocked Embarassed

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:18 pm

well, wasn't there but maybe you should have started once more and penalized those people who didn't follow what was told, so that innocent people don't get penalties...

just a thought for future

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down