Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

official practice sundays

Go down

official practice sundays Empty official practice sundays

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:04 am

i would like to thank all who turned up for practice.i think its important to practice with each other to learn each others traits when racing (good or bad)i would like to see practice as a regular feature in al2 this season.
i would like to reccomend practice sessions be held on the sunday before wednesdays league race at 8:30pm.
so the first official practice session is to take place sunday 21st oct 8:30pm
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

official practice sundays Empty Re: official practice sundays

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:23 am

I was waiting until 145 which is 945 your time its not the first time this has happened . Do you not want north americans in your league? Its the middle of the day here I have other things to do during the day.An explanation would have done fine but none came .I have already said before i appreciate people taking the time to make this league run Hopefully next race or practise i get an invite . thank you RR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Which league are you racing in, RRACIER?

I was under the impression you were racing in the Americas League.

Back to top Go down

official practice sundays Empty sorry rracer

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:52 pm

im so sorry for not sending you an invite buddy,heads all over the place at the moment.i was a bit distracted as i was getting invites to admin group another driver losing connection.plus i was wandering where the mod of my league was as i was supposed to be doing a test race.my apologies buddy,will not happen again
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 pm

sorry about the conection problem rob .if any adds me i would like to practice did manage a bit earlier last night with rracier before he had to go sam-is-a-legendx if you see me on mate send me invite and i will respond sorry again thanks mike

Back to top Go down

official practice sundays Empty NOT A PROBLEM

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 am

Dont worry about it Rob i appreciate the time and effort you guys put into making this site happen .I was looking forward to the practise and overreacted a bit.I got to meet Miketrap while i was waiting so that was cool.Anyways i will see you all next practise or race. RR Very Happy

Back to top Go down

official practice sundays Empty to rracer and mike

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 pm

sorry again guys its unfortunate that u got disconnected mike,glad u both hooked up though.before any practice or race mike i would advise that you reset your router then do an internet connection test on your ps3.make sure your nat type says type 2 on the results if it says type 3 repeat the process until it says type 2.
when im on f1 again i will invite you so i can help you with setups if you need them,to help turn you into lean mean f1 winning machines just like me lol
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:53 pm

cheers mate i do need help with set ups lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:57 am

so do i :L

Back to top Go down