Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schumi's Retirement

5 posters

Go down

Schumi's Retirement Empty Schumi's Retirement

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:30 pm

after being forced out of mercedes schumi is retiring again Sad

Back to top Go down

Schumi's Retirement Empty Re: Schumi's Retirement

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:02 pm

GOOD BYEBYE YOU CHEATING FK Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 pm

im soo sooo sooo soooo SAD Sad((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:09 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad REALLY IS HE WORTH CRYING OVER PMSLL

Back to top Go down

Schumi's Retirement Empty lolololololol

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:44 am

MoodyMufc2011 wrote:after being forced out of mercedes schumi is retiring again Sad

he ain't being forced out, he is being replaced with someone who will get results, hahahahahahaha lololololololololol I'm with tt on this subject, bye shoe maker, hope we never have to see your arrogant smug chin again. bounce

Back to top Go down

Schumi's Retirement Empty hami

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:24 am

he is getting replaced by a money grabbing bastard he went there for the money hes an absolute disgrace

Back to top Go down

Schumi's Retirement Empty LEWIS HAMILTION IS A DON

Post by TopmanTaylor Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:05 pm

lewis hamilton is a f1 living legend, and the best british racer, i have ever watched live, FUCK SCHUMI THE GERMAN C*NT.

thats just my opinion,
thanks

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Schumi's Retirement Empty lol

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:10 pm

TopmanTaylor wrote:lewis hamilton is a f1 living legend, and the best british racer, i have ever watched live, FUCK SCHUMI THE GERMAN C*NT.

thats just my opinion,
thanks

Lol topman , topmantaylor Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:25 pm

How you can be so rude ? He is 7 time world champion , be respectful!
Im huge fan of MSC , my heart is bumping 200000 times when he starts !

HE IS THE BEST
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Schumi's Retirement Empty shooooey

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Your heart bumps like his backside when he's sliding through the gravel bounce

Back to top Go down

Schumi's Retirement Empty Schumacher is the original don !!!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:19 pm

No! Michael Schumacher is the best and will most likely always be the best, just remember in the last 3 years Mercedes gave him a shit car and this year whilst being 43 year old against much younger opposition in faster cars managed to be the fastest during qualifying in Monaco, got front row in china and got a podium in Valencia...
he is the king of F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:47 pm

LOL HOW CAN YOU LIKE A CHEATING FK LIKE HIM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:01 am

Because in my opinion he is the greatest driver ever in f1 and he did what was necessary to win at least he's not a thug like Maldonado who basically mugs the other drivers... putting the don in Maldonado

Back to top Go down

Schumi's Retirement Empty shooey

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:49 am

hudunikibolokov wrote:Because in my opinion he is the greatest driver ever in f1 and he did what was necessary to win at least he's not a thug like Maldonado who basically mugs the other drivers... putting the don in Maldonado

Lol that dirty little German was pulling dirty stunts before you were born lol, mugging, as you put it, was his best trick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:22 am

Stopper19 PL2 Mod wrote:
hudunikibolokov wrote:Because in my opinion he is the greatest driver ever in f1 and he did what was necessary to win at least he's not a thug like Maldonado who basically mugs the other drivers... putting the don in Maldonado

Lol that dirty little German was pulling dirty stunts before you were born lol, mugging, as you put it, was his best trick.

I thought he was quite clean pre new years eve 1993 lol and yeah haha mugging is probably the best word to use for a dirty driver

Back to top Go down

Schumi's Retirement Empty Retirement

Post by Reddweasel Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:11 am

Schumacher should have never won the championship the year (I forget which; mid 90's) he purposely crashed into Damon Hill destroying both their cars in the last race of the season in Australia. By ensuring Hill didn't finish in front of him he won the championship; the crash was so blatantly purposeful but nothing was done/said and he remained championship winner; personally I feel he should have been stripped of it that year: This incident is the main reason (along with some latter incidents) that most Brits started, and continued to dislike him with so much venom.
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by BradChick Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:18 am

didnt senna do the same? but no one dislikes him Question

im sad shumi is leaving.
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:21 am

Reddweasel wrote:Schumacher should have never won the championship the year (I forget which; mid 90's) he purposely crashed into Damon Hill destroying both their cars in the last race of the season in Australia. By ensuring Hill didn't finish in front of him he won the championship; the crash was so blatantly purposeful but nothing was done/said and he remained championship winner; personally I feel he should have been stripped of it that year: This incident is the main reason (along with some latter incidents) that most Brits started, and continued to dislike him with so much venom.

It was 95 by the way. He tried the same on Jaques Villeneuve in 97 but it didn't work that time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:43 am

It was 94 but i agree with Chickie, Senna did it to Prost on two seperate occasions and nobody is running around calling him a cheat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:47 am

Senna was a cheat to Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:51 am

Reddweasel wrote:Schumacher should have never won the championship the year (I forget which; mid 90's) he purposely crashed into Damon Hill destroying both their cars in the last race of the season in Australia. By ensuring Hill didn't finish in front of him he won the championship; the crash was so blatantly purposeful but nothing was done/said and he remained championship winner; personally I feel he should have been stripped of it that year: This incident is the main reason (along with some latter incidents) that most Brits started, and continued to dislike him with so much venom.

Exactly, Yeah, I remember sitting up all night to watch hill be crowned wdc and shuey snapped his wishbone, forcing him out, hated him ever since. But as chicken rightly says senna was also very dirty when he also needed to win. Suppose it was just the fact this thread was about shuey to start off with is why it's all directed at him. But I do agree, after getting to be a f1 fan back in 1986, there has been several high profile drivers who have been just as dirty and unsportsmanlike as Michael.

Back to top Go down

Schumi's Retirement Empty monaco 2006

Post by TopmanTaylor Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:31 pm

schumacher, set his fast lap, then parked his car at turn 1, to deliberately mess up alonsos flyer, his achievements are there to see, but the type of man he has proved himself to be, im sure there were a lot more regulations being broken at ferrari in that era, than we may ever find out.

Re: senna and prost, that 1 incident was the build up of 3 very ugly but competitive years, plus, if prost needed to finish, why the hell turn in and take the risk?????????? you can easily take a wider line thru the corner

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnLarkin2012 Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:12 am

Not the happiest to see Schumi going but if you get trounced by Rosberg, who is by no means AMAZING then you know its a problem. I also dont think these tyres have helped him either nor did 2010 when was given a car that was orginally designed for Jensen Button who they thought would stay. The car was based on Brawns/Mercedes knowledge that he would stay hence why it had a characteristic of deathly Understeer that Button loves and Schumi hates.
Can completely agree with the hate people have for him - He, like Senna, would risk his life and that of the competitions to win hence his Hill incident at Adelaide and the fact he nearly killed Barrichello at Hungary '10 whilst fighting for 1 championship point.
But one thing you can't remove is his ability behind the wheel and his dedication - but most all his achievements. He left a winning team and car to put Ferrari back on the map and he did that for sure. Only in 2002 and 2004 did he have a car that was quicker than that of the rest of the grid. Guess we can only judge where Merc are when Hamilton drives for them next season but the car could be worse or better depending on whether they have a good winter!

JohnLarkin2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:02 am

Very Happy hes thinking long term (Merc2014) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnLarkin2012 Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:55 am

Yeah fully aware TT but like Martin Cuntmarsh & Ross Brawn said, A Merc engine is a Merc engine and Mclaren will get the same engine even if they have to pay for their engines at that point. Like Alonso said, Hamilton is a title contender straight away because of his ability, that Alonso shares, at being able to get the best out of a poor car. So whether the Merc is good next year or not it gives Hamilton a better chance considering hes a bit of a dark horse since he might not be in a good car. Unless the Mclaren is a world beater then theyre not going to do much themselves next year. Button isn't world beating and hasn't got the raw speed as Hamilton. And Perez isn't a qualifier either.

JohnLarkin2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum