Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run It The Right Way

+2
Fishtechmadman13
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty Run It The Right Way

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:42 am

This is a great league Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by THE-TARDIS on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty dont worry tt

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:10 am

It is all being looked at TT and further testing is needed before the final outcome

Assists test was done by myself and pad test was done by rds but cars have been the real focus at the moment and then we will return to the old pad v wheel v assists v no assists issue.

Things may seem as though nothing is happening but I can asure you we are working hard on testing for the benafit of all drivers throughout the leagues

dont panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty Re: Run It The Right Way

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:18 am

Very Happy

Last edited by THE-TARDIS on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty bullshit

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:55 am

the pad is 1.6 quicker dont make me laugh utter shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:57 am

Its been tried and tested by someone who always used to use a pad and is now on wheel. These figures are fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:56 am

I was on a pad for nearly 11 month on f1 2011 it is 1.6 to 1.9 seconds quicker plain and simple .

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 am

whattttttt lol how can pad be quicker? lol. i would like to see someone do a lap on a pad 1.6 seconds quicker than a lap i set on a wheel lol...... i no im at least 3 seconds slower on a pad hahaha. but i always use wheel for raceing games ;] Laughing

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:11 am

I used a pad for 11 months then eventually went to a wheel the wheel was much slower in f1 2011. Now in f1 2012 the pad is quicker again because you can actually get on your power that bit earlier and on your wheel you cant you have got to wait but the pad you can floor it and it will just keep flying through corners but if you try it with the wheel the wheel will not turn quick enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:32 am

Wells this explains a lot of the speed issues I've had since getting a wheel
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:24 am

If the pad is faster, so what? If someone is faster, whether it be driver skill or control pad, then they will be given a slower car. There's just another reason why we don't run equal.

That's not something you can police anyway.

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty this is wheelie silly

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:32 pm

scientific proof.its 1.6secs if your a robot.i,m honestly getting fed up with this.
maybe its 1.6 secs faster depending on whos at the wheel or on the pad.
is the league really going in the direction where it bans pad users?
are we going to have a wheel league and a pad league?
are you going to ban people who physically due to a disability can not use a wheel?
are you going to ban those who cant afford a wheel?
how do you police this?
this makes me question my position in the league??????????????????????????? No
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:36 pm

PRO League Manager wrote:Its been tried and tested by someone who always used to use a pad and is now on wheel. These figures are fact.

obviously an employee from codemasters lmao
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Mmmmmm..... i dont know, i used a pad for all of 2010, and from september to march on 2011 then i started using my wheel and no assists.
I think there could possibly be an argument that the pad is quicker but for me i tried it to and on abu dhabi i had no assists and a wheel and did a 44.6.
I then tried a pad to see for myself if it was quicker and the quickest time i could do was a 45.4 and that was with TC turned on.

I havnt quite made my mind up yet if its true that a pad is quicker but for me personally, when i tried my own little test, it wasnt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:54 pm

pad is slower than wheel. testet and approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:09 pm

this is wheelie silly

by Rob-Lee77 AL Manager on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:32 am
scientific proof.its 1.6secs if your a robot.i,m honestly getting fed up with this.
maybe its 1.6 secs faster depending on whos at the wheel or on the pad.
is the league really going in the direction where it bans pad users?
are we going to have a wheel league and a pad league?
are you going to ban people who physically due to a disability can not use a wheel?
are you going to ban those who cant afford a wheel?
how do you police this?
this makes me question my position in the league??????????????????????????

Its not wheelie silly lol

Sick of the bollox. make it fair

And auto to manual in this game makes it so fking easy you dont have to do fk all.it does it all for you. if your manual you have to learn to change your gears propperly in corners and if you do it wrong you blow your engine up Smile

Fkin codemaster cant get fk all right

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty going round and round

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 pm

As i have said testing has not finished and no one has suggested that people with pads get banned Rolling Eyes
and I am sorry to rob and moody but cant take your serious as you both own a wheel and both dont use them ............for what reason?

Please will everyone leave it to those who are doing the test or get involved in the testing

BANNED................ BANNED .........THATS A NEW ONE Rolling Eyes

Please may I direct you to the text below our logo........................
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:40 am

TO clear up a few things...

There is going to be NO Seperate leagues with PADS and WHEELS.
Everybody can race with everybody.. simples.

For the query TT asked about auto gears etc.. this is something you guys in the league all together need to discuss in a room giving the reasons for and against etc.. and come up with a decision on what your all going to do, do you allow auto or not, this is ASSIST league 1 isnt it we are talking about. so surley ASSISTS should be allowed? or we on about something else iv missed?

the Structure is sound at the moment but decision needs to be had on PRO league 3 and 4 to what they are planning in assists wise.
PL1 and 2 is NO assists full stop.
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty structure

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 am

Shouldn't pro one and two be same distance as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:09 am

These are all interesting points. But doesn't change the way F1PS3League works. Codemasters has included plenty of options in the game for us to use as either assists for the slower drivers or handicaps for the faster drivers. It doesn't matter why or how some drivers are faster/slower. Everything will get evened out as best as we possibly can when cars are assigned and race options are decided upon.

So don't panic when someone says this is faster than that or that is exactly 1.6 slower than this. You can rest assured when you get on track, it will be an equal playing field no matter what equipment is being used or what the skill level of the drivers happen to be.

Fair. Fun. Clean. Respectful.

Last edited by sMalaske Americas Manager on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:12 am

in reply to stopper.
Thats something PRo1 and 2 would have to discuss as group.

for me personally i think the pro 2 should naturally be less of a challenge than pro 1 and seen as they like to run already with no help or assistance the only thing left is the race distance to shorten so when you to get moved up to pro 1 at least there is a bit of a difference a bigger challenge, as i say I cant stop the outcome but all I can give is a reason to why its shorter in PL2 than it is in 1 at the moment.

Cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty distances

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 am

Problem is people coming up from pl3 are being expected to drop 25% race distance to 50%. A vote in pl2 ended up 8-3 in favour of full distance but ive been told it would be unfair to change it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:26 am

Its down to the League drivers in PL2 to wether they want to run 100% or not.

Votes are no good, better being in a room with them all and asking the green ready buttons to go on.
best voting out. if the majority say 100% race after hearing the reasons why and the reasons against then thats fair and the minority will have to follow along. thats the way this site works. ;-)

cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:40 am

For the query TT asked about auto gears etc.. this is something you guys in the league
For the query TT asked about auto gears etc.. this is something you guys in the league all together need to discuss in a room giving the reasons for and against etc.. and come up with a decision on what your all going to do, do you allow auto or not, this is ASSIST league 1 isnt it we are talking about. so surley ASSISTS should be allowed? or we on about something else iv missed?

your right m8ee it is a ass league it aint the ppl thought its the game Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:32 am

Stopper19 PL2 Mod wrote:Problem is people coming up from pl3 are being expected to drop 25% race distance to 50%. A vote in pl2 ended up 8-3 in favour of full distance but ive been told it would be unfair to change it.

looks like the vote was totally ignored.8 - 3 in favour of full distance.personally i dont see the problem its an extra 20 mins of racing.

why cant pro 1 and 2 run the same levels of difficulty with the cream of the crop eventually racing in pro1.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:39 am

Rob-Lee77 AL Manager wrote:
Stopper19 PL2 Mod wrote:Problem is people coming up from pl3 are being expected to drop 25% race distance to 50%. A vote in pl2 ended up 8-3 in favour of full distance but ive been told it would be unfair to change it.

looks like the vote was totally ignored.8 - 3 in favour of full distance.personally i dont see the problem its an extra 20 mins of racing.

why cant pro 1 and 2 run the same levels of difficulty with the cream of the crop eventually racing in pro1.

Exactly mate, seems to me that's it's not because of the small amount of people who Don't wanna do full length, it's because of who these people are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 am

pro 3 gave me an opportunity to race with some assists,why change it?this could force me to move in a league where i established myself and which i find fun.let pro 3 and 4 have auto and drl available no one is forceing them to use these assist.pro1 pro2 same level off difficulty pro 3 and 4 same level of difficulty. Very Happy
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty structure

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:47 am

Exactly rob, that's why I made semi pro, but it got changed to pro by someone later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:49 am

i want to thankyou for semi pro,was a great idea.just hope its not changed.
i fear i will be al2 racing this season lol
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty assist lge

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:55 am

If it does full races I may end up in there myself lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:59 am

i will see that they get the vote.unfortunately you cant plz everyone but i will make sure the majority are pleased.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:59 am

I cant do 100% races, its not that i dont want to its that i cant, i have only missed about 3 races for the full season and to be told i got to do full race after being here the majority of the time is not right, even with 50% the guys no that i have pushed them to start on time because i have to work nights most of the time and doing that extra 20 minutes is totally impossible for me, starting earlier is also not great because of family duties, i understand you guys that have come up dont want to drop down is race time, just like i cant move up in race time, it should stay the same as it is, give you more of an incentive to win and move up, as Admin says, its the only difference in time so work hard and win the league then you will be back to where yo want to be, why come in and start changing a formula that has worked and is working

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:07 am

I am sure that they will be some solution lads to where everybody is happy it will all get sorted.

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty race distance

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:07 am

I appreciate that but the majority wish to race full length, and we to turn up to every race also and only race in this league, whereas yourself, illskills and blackdevil race on another website. Some how we have got to come to a decision, not easy though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:11 am

well said bravo
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 am

i cant talk for anyone else about what they do, just because i do whatever i do elsewhere means nothing at all, i joined this league, saw the rules race time and distance etc and it was and is fine, now you saying change the rules as you go, i can understand rule changes for track incidents or game issues, but for this. Pro 1 is the pinnacle that has everything in it, Pro 2 is a slight step down and so it should (hence the name PRO 2) be as some are not ready to be in Pro1 and i am talking for myself, this gives me something to work and aim for

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:22 am

the game is changing,as are rules as new releases come out.nothin is set in stone.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:30 am

true nothing is set in stone and that is a very convenient thing to say to your benefit, Pro 2 has its rules about time and date etc, it was even mentioned that a vote should happen for a time change? luckily Pro Manager stepped in to squash that non starter, anyway as linden said, this has to be discussed in a chat room with everyone or we can continue to write little snippets here for ever and a day and get nowhere

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty rule changes

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 am

The vote about race time and day was merely just to see if everyone was happy. As for pro manager stepping in, I Don't need anyone to step in. I am pro league two mod, and I am perfectly capable of running the league on my own, I Don't need someone to oversee me. Jesus, the way this going we will have more managers than we do racers, what's next team managers to sort race tactics, but Don't actually race themselves, laughable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:21 am

it is always good to have managers, a chain of command is always good for conflicts and or disputes, even a pro mod has to answer to someone

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty command

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:38 am

Sorry, but you Don't need managers to look after mods, it's bordering on now ' get a grip it's a game ' , put people in charge to organise by all means, but people in charge of people on a forum? Cmon, invite people to races, update points and answer questions, really needs a mod and a manager to oversee, not. Chiefs and Indians springs to mind.
As cookster said in my vote, if it ain't broke Don't fix it, well I'm sorry there has been no reason to bring in managers overseeing mods, " if it ain't broke, Don't fix it "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:51 am

May I remind you that the only responsibility that you have as MODERATOR is to fill in the scores and update tables and represent the league, no more...

Moderator Duties
5.0 - All Moderators are responsible for there League Content & Postings within your league Forum.
5.1 - All Moderators are to report/reply on a weekly basis to there Group Manager on any Problems within there league.
5.2 - All Moderators are to be friendly and helpful to there league and racers, a professional manner is to be used please, and Rule 1 is to be respected and adhered to at all times.
5.4 - All Moderators will manage and keep up to date there own leagues in all aspects of tables and news, drivers list.
5.5 - All Moderators can be removed if an appeal is made to their Group Manager by more than 8 racers from that same league, or if a Moderator breaks a General Rule.
5.6 - All Moderators are to have there MIC on AT ALL times; they can be MUTED but MUST be ON to hear other drivers in case of LAG or Drop outs Communication is Important!!
5.7 - All Moderators will be asked by the FIA to leave the meeting when their League is being discussed or investigated.
5.8 - All Moderators DO NOT have the power to remove drivers from their league.
5.9 - All Moderators are to have passed the League Managers License Test set by the ADMIN GROUP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:59 am

LMAO well that sorted that out then lmao seems like YOUR BOSS has spoken to you LMAO

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty moderator duties

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:03 am

Yeah they are the rules now lol, weren't a while ago. If that's all a mods for now then why can't the manager do it, and not have any mods Question Basically the way it works now is, the managers say is final. At least in the past people had a say.

Maybe the managers want to get sorting out the general rules of each league, as you go up the promotion ladder the rules and requirements for each league should get harder. Instead of allowing pro league three to race their distance, then expect people promoted to pro two to do a shorter race distance because two or three people can't participate in a longer race. Start structuring the leagues properly, from assist to pro one.

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty m.u.p.p.e.t l.o.l

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:06 am

Fidla wrote:LMAO well that sorted that out then lmao seems like YOUR BOSS has spoken to you LMAO

Unfortunately not my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:08 am

Rules are rules Mr Mod, just do what you BOSS tells you and you will be fine, and remember no lip or attitude or else...LMAO dam you got sorted out and put in your place already and the season has not even started lol

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty still your mod lmao

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:24 am

Seems to me matey, that you have no respect for anyone, and want everything your own way. Hence the reason all you did last season was test bk's patience by arguing every little fact or rule. Sorry mate, but as far as I'm concerned majority want full distance, so full distance it will be. If a couple can't commit to that then so be it, better than losing the majority of the league, the ones who are committed and respectful. Linden even said it himself before, a majority vote will win. Seems your boss has spoken now, I'll keep you informed of times and dates, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:27 am

LOL SIR YES SIR relax we all going to talk about everything anyway which is great for the league, imput from all quarters cant be a bad thing

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty input

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:30 am

No I totally agree, especially when the MAJORITY want the same thing Wink , chat soon, when I let you know what car you have been allocated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:32 am

are wea ll going to do a test or are cars going to be allocated on last seasons driving

Back to top Go down

Run It The Right Way Empty allocations

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:39 am

Normally the cars are tested on both performance modes and the seven most suitable are published for us to allocate. As I have heard nothing different I presume it is still the case. Obviously with me not knowing the performance levels of pl2 drivers, I will be seeking help to ensure everyone is allocated a suitable car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum