Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brazilian g.p - Race reports

Go down

Brazilian g.p - Race reports Empty Brazilian g.p - Race reports

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:04 am

Please post below.

Back to top Go down

Brazilian g.p - Race reports Empty braaazil

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:38 am

Well, thats it, all done and dusted, and what a final race !!! wet, wet, wet, and the weather werent much better either ! although ashley had won the title, there were still a few people needing good results to gain promotion or finish runner up ( that was me ). Unfortunately i had the worst race of my entire life and blew it. I finished 6th but antonios who was in third, finished third to pip me to the runners up spot by one point. Rob lee who was only needing to stay ahead of burty to clinch the last promotion spot unfortunately crashed out, meaning his team mate, mansellsmum, snatched the 4th spot by, again , a single point, with a superb 2nd place. General dread in the toro rosso took a great win to take their constructors points over 400 !!!!!. Overall an excellent season and im actually quite pleased to finish third in my first season of no assist racing. I never thought id get that high. Well im going to sign off now by closing the door to the pro league three office and leave the mods chair empty for my replacement to settle into. Going to find my way to the pro two mods chair now, and bin f1 2011 in the bin along the way, thank f*** for that

Back to top Go down

Brazilian g.p - Race reports Empty Well

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Well said bro bin the c-nt , well good luck in your fancy new chair and league hope I'll get to join soon . Won't be the same tho new team mate who ever that be , you will be hard to replace m8 all the best in the new season :-) :-)

Back to top Go down

Brazilian g.p - Race reports Empty Re: Brazilian g.p - Race reports

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Q - 7th

Aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!!

Did a 1.08.2 on primes to qualify 4th but then for the second race running someone decide to press go to race!!!!!
We re started and lo and behold it was pissing down, i had no wet set up and hadnt practiced or raced at brasil in the wet for months so i was awful and my throttle control was none existent.

R - 1st

Dry start and i believe i was the only one on primes, made a conservative start and just as well as 3 cars spun in turn one.
Had bbb behind me and on lap 3 or 4 on the run down to turn 4 got sandwiched up against the wall but he gave the place back a few corners later.
Struggled to pull away from bbb and we were swapping places with the DRS but i got in front put it in rich and finally managed to pull away.
Pitted at the perfect time for inters, came out and quickly caught and passed two guys in front, chased down ashley and on pit straight he moved over and let me past as i believe he knew i was quicker.

Started to chase down stopper who a few laps later spun so i was now in 3rd and set about catching rob who was roughly 10 seconds down the road.
Didnt really make much time on him for a few laps but then started to eat away at him by roughly hhalf a second to a second a lap.
Got within 4-5 seconds of him but then he spun so i was now second and roughly 12 seconds behind mansell.

Again, wasnt really making any progress on him until he pitted and i was now 1st, at this point my engineer came on the radio to inform me that the rain will b stopping in about 10 minutes time.
My inters were starting to wear so i decided to pit for fresh ones, i came out and was to my surprise 5 seconds behind mansell.
My engineer told me he was running in rich and i was in lean but i was catching him, he was quite slow in sector 2 and considering i was in lean and he was in rich i started to think he must of put wets on.

I caught him and whilst running side by side i noticed to my surprise he was indeed on wets.
I passed him but lag was in play and he drove through my car so i backed off a little but at start of next lap he made a mistake and i got by and easily pulled away.
I now put in good consistent laps and built a lead of 12 seconds to the next car whichi maintained.
Then, on lap 46 or 47 on the exit of turn 1 i spun the car and hit the barrier braking myfront wing, fortunately i didnt lose to much time as the cars behind pitted.
I was now thinking, do i pit for options as the track was dry or do i stay out on inters for the last 3-4 laps.
I decided to pit for options on lap 49 as on the previous i started to understeer and lose to much time, i however had enough of a gap to pit and still come out in the lead.
I came out and mansell was about 5 seconds behind me but i managed to pull away with the fresh rubber and take the victory.

All in all it was a decent race but nothing special as i either overtook someone because there had made a mistake or because there were on the wrong tyres.
The only real bit of competitive racing with someone was at the beginning with bbb but i still enjoyed the race.

Very happy to have won my last race of the season to go with the victory i had at spa in my first race and move up the table.
I thoroughly enjoyed all the races i took part in and had a great time, a big congrats to ashley on winning the championship and also the help he gave me with set ups and also in winning the consteuctors title.

Also, a big thanks to burty and bbb for giving me a couple of awesome races in india and abu dhabi.
Really cant wait for next season and hope its as great as the one we have just completed, good luck to all drivers promoted to PL2 and all the newcomers into PL3.

Will upload my race when i get time, possibly later tonight, teatimeish.

Back to top Go down

Brazilian g.p - Race reports Empty Re: Brazilian g.p - Race reports

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down