Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRIVERS AND CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPIONSHIP

Go down

DRIVERS AND CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPIONSHIP Empty DRIVERS AND CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 am

I would just like to congratulate ashley for winning the drivers championship tonight at the Abu Dhabi G.P , with one race left to run. Also he and his team mate, general dread, have secured the constructors championship for Toro Rosso, well done guys Very Happy

Back to top Go down

DRIVERS AND CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPIONSHIP Empty Re: DRIVERS AND CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by Seanbbb90 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:28 am

ye congratulations ash

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

DRIVERS AND CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPIONSHIP Empty Re: DRIVERS AND CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Thanks guys that was a very exciting season i wasnt the fastest driver at the start but with a lot of practice from mid season onwards was able to finish top of the pile.I have to thank Stopper if it wasnt for him inviting me to join this league back in april i wouldnt be here now so thanks for that.And congrats to General for helping secure the WCC in the last few races. And well done to the other driver for a very enjoyable season look forward to PL2 and the new challenges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down