Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've dissappointed me

2 posters

Go down

You've dissappointed me Empty You've dissappointed me

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 am

Im dissapointed in the way my penalty was handed out today. I could hear you as you said "im gunna give him a drive through for that" I could hear as you said you were going to try and contact me. I was ready to apologise and accept it from you. Yet less than a second after claiming you were going to contact me you go straight to my teammate and whilst I listen on ask him to notify me of a drive through. Thats not his job, he is here for the same reason as everyone else, to race. he doesnt want to be distracted with doing your job. If for some reason you thought you couldnt contact me via mic then message me, cookster managed it fine. I really do find it disgraceful the way it was handled.

Last edited by Porschedude911 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

You've dissappointed me Empty Re: You've dissappointed me

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 am

Porsche I could not hear you, hence why I waited until burty was on the long straight to get him to notify you. I was in my right to notify your team-mate.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:12 am

No, I heard every word and not once did you attempt to contact me directly you went straight to him. That's not right you try me first. My mistake, my drive through my responsibility to serve it, therefore first attempt of contact goes to me if it fails and I don't go in then you try burty. He doesn't want anything to do with my incidents. He wants to race.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:16 am

Vernon did try and contact you first but we got no reply from you so we tried to contact your team mate at the best place possible which was the straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 am

I'm stewarding Porsche I cannot stop viewing to write a message. I said you had a drive through, I got no reply from you as it seemed like I couldnt hear you, so I notify your team-mate. That's how the system works, if you don't like it then tough.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:28 am

I could hear the both of you, you declared I was to get a drive through , then said you were going to contact me yet as I was about to say it's fine I heard you, you start asking burty. He doesnt give a shit what's going on in my race. If you can't message me then why didn't you ask cookster to message me. He had no problems doing it for non existent corner cutting. You try both, that's the logical way of doing things. Say your at work you try calling a co worker to get something done but there's static on the receiver. You find another way of contacting him via email or text. You don't phone his mate dave and ask him if he'll get out of work for an hour to go find him and pass on your message
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:40 am

Don't bullshit me Porsche, we have video evidence of consistent and blatant corner cutting. And you couldn't have heard cookster as he had muted everyone but me and bk. even if u had said fine I heard you, I wouldn't have heard you so it wouldn't have made any difference.

I find it disgraceful that you think you have an argument against this.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:03 am

So cookster had me on mute eh. Then why could I hear him issue warnings for corner cuts. And why were they directed specificay at me if he had me muted and you couldnt hear me. Sense? It makes none. It was at the same corner every time I got warnings. Start of sector two. Two wheels on left curb, back across two on right. That is not corner cutting. 4 wheels off track is corner cutting.

Oh I am not the only one who thinks I have an arguement. I shall now supply you with quotes. When I said to burty he shouldnt have to do it you should have come to me he said " yeh I know" hence agreeing with me. Subject number 2. Th3_bbb_boyz. When I explained to him what happened and he'd read the posts he said "gud speech lol true tho" and then "i get your point..... It sum tym feels as tho they oni watch certain people". That doesnt sound like they think I dont have an arguement. would you like to call anyone else in this league a disgrace. Not exactly a good thing for passers by to see is it. They come in to see what its all about and see you branding people a disgrace over a drive through penalty
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:37 am

Again, how can Cookster be dishing out warnings if he had everyone muted? You're the one making no sense. Watch BK's video when it's uploaded, you'll be bery surprised on the amount of cutting you were doing. But your penalty was for reversing on the track to enter the pits and then cutting the pit entry which is also a points deduction.

I was very disappointed with your driving standards tonight, they were very below par.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:59 am

I dont know, seeing as you're the all knowledgable master of formala 1 why dont you tell me why he was giving me warnings. I think you'll find I make plenty of sense. But thank you mr genius man for clarifying what I already know. I know what the bloody penalty was for, however if you hadn't taken such an aggressive stance on this ordeal I wouldve explained, but no your too busy acting like the big man. When you rarely even attend the races that you are in charge of. Yes they were below average. Because qualifying today was my first lap on that track.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:07 am

I didn't give you any warnings. As Vernon said, I muted everyone so no one could hear me and I couldn't hear anyone else. So that's impossible...

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:15 am

You said "porsche, watch the corner cuts" I dont see how that could be argued any other way
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:16 am

as you can see I am not happy with the way this league is being run at the moment and as such dont feel it is the sort of environment that I wish to race in any more. It seems that vern doesnt work things how they should work and with any logic which means I shall follow suit by donating my points. If he doesnt wish to use logic and sense then I see no reason why my points donation should be any worse. I have 66 points, 33 go to stopper for introducing me to no traction ctrl and helping throughout, 33 to bbb boys and 33 to burty . I dont want to be in a league where the mod brands members a disgrace. So for me im out, I resign.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:20 am

You have 66 points. 33+33+33=99...

Wait until you watch the video that is being uploaded and you will be embarrassed that you even tried to argue this point. Wait and see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:35 am

Dude its almost 1 am ive had double maths today I couldnt be bothered to go for the maths but if you wanna be picky give them 22 each. Ive argued my point not because I believe dishing it out was wrong, it probably wasnt but the way you went about it was all wrong. I also dont agree with the way you guys have been dealing with antonios. Such as monza, when he produced video evidence that he hadnt intentionally taken me out ans it was lagg. Anyone else wouldve realised their mistake and restored his point immediately. But no he was told he shouldve uploaded sooner and he only got his points back when I did the respectable thing and retracted the appeal.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:39 am

Porschedude911 wrote:Dude its almost 1 am ive had double maths today I couldnt be bothered to go for the maths but if you wanna be picky give them 22 each. Ive argued my point not because I believe dishing it out was wrong, it probably wasnt but the way you went about it was all wrong. I also dont agree with the way you guys have been dealing with antonios. Such as monza, when he produced video evidence that he hadnt intentionally taken me out ans it was lagg. Anyone else wouldve realised their mistake and restored his point immediately. But no he was told he shouldve uploaded sooner and he only got his points back when I did the respectable thing and retracted the appeal.

Antonios got his points back, get your facts straight. Antonios has made his own issues, we've had no choice but to penalise him.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum