Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian GP - Race Report

Go down

Indian GP - Race Report Empty Indian GP - Race Report

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:16 am

Post below...

Back to top Go down

Indian GP - Race Report Empty Re: Indian GP - Race Report

Post by Jamesboro1993 (DRT) Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:36 am

Quali - 7th

Didn't notice it was going to be a wet race so I done a lap on the primes, wasn't all that competitive, fucked up on both laps.

Race - 5th

Was excited for a full wet race, I'm a lot more competitive but I didn't expect to be in the lead at the end of the first lap. From then till lap 12 me and Chickie were battling pretty close all lap, then my car decides to do a twirl on the exit of turn 1. Looked at my tire symbol and realised degradation wasn't that bad, so decided to stay out, then lap 20 Chickie caught back up to me after his pitstop and surprisingly I could stick with his pace, then 5 laps from the end I decided to pit for inters and I just couldn't get them working, was only 2 seconds away from 2nd place at the finish, pretty good race.
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Indian GP - Race Report Empty Indian GP - Race Report

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Quali - set a time of 1.23.167 very early on, on a set of option which got me on the 2nd row of the grid in 4th place +2.168 seconds of the pace.

Race - Started in 4th place with a full wet set up, got off to a good start very little wheel spin, was up into 2nd place by turn 5, till I lost the rear end braking into turn 5 & 6 (I struggled here most of the race rear end stepping out under braking) which them dropped me back from 2nd to 7th place, them it was a case of just pushing, Lap 2 passed thee_mask & laurancekeyworth at turn 7 which took me up to 5th place. Lap 3 I was cleanly passed by blackdevil_1 going into turn 4 which dropped me back 6th place, by Lap 6 I retook 5th place from blackdevil_1 who lost the rear going into turn 5 & 6. Lap 9 passed askfidla down the straight before turn 4 which took me to into 4th place. Lap 11 decided to pit for full wets re-joined in 6th place. Lap 15 moved into 5th place due to blackdevil_1 being in the pits, them it was a case of just pushing. Lap 26 passed askfidla who i think spun at turn 1 and then passed jamesboro1993 who spun at turn 3 which moved me up 2 places in 3 corners to 3rd place. lap 29 lost 3rd place to askfidla where I lost the rear slightly in turn 6 & 7 I was now in 4th and with 1 lap to go I was struggling with the rear tyres after pitting on lap 11. Lap 30 last corner regained 3rd place after passing illskillsvip just before the line.

I would like to thank everyone for making me feel really welcome and see you all next time.

Back to top Go down

Indian GP - Race Report Empty Re: Indian GP - Race Report

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down