Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Distance For Next Year...

2 posters

Go down

Which Race Distance Do You Prefer

Race Distance For Next Year... Vote_lcap27%Race Distance For Next Year... Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Race Distance For Next Year... Vote_lcap73%Race Distance For Next Year... Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 11

Race Distance For Next Year... Empty Race Distance For Next Year...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Racers,

As we all know, there will not be 75% when the game initially comes out (maybe it comes in a patch later on) so you are unable to up the distance just a little bit. So this is the time to vote for you preferred distance. Do you want to up the game a bit and go to full race distance or stay at your current distance?

Thanks
Pro League Manager

Last edited by PRO League Manager on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Race Distance For Next Year... Empty Re: Race Distance For Next Year...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:53 pm

I would say 100% and the time to start the race something like 45 mins to a 1 hour early than usual..

Back to top Go down

Race Distance For Next Year... Empty Race distance

Post by Reddweasel Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:59 am

50% would suit me better as we only have the one TV in the household and hogging this for a couple of hours is unfair on other family members.

Race time; the later the better i,e. 9pm onwards again due to family commitments and putting children to bed.

I appreciate it's not possible to keep everyone happy with the potential changes to next season but hey, that's my 2 pence worth!
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by BradChick Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:38 am

im sure there is a 60%
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Race Distance For Next Year... Empty race distance

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:49 am

Hi guys, I'm going to be promoted to this league in a couple of weeks, and with racing at 75% distance this season, I'd much rather step up to 100% than going shorter Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:24 am

I cannot give the commitment to 100% week in week out, 60% is viable option failing that it's 50% for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down