Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Temporary Moderator

Go down

New Temporary Moderator Empty New Temporary Moderator

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:48 am

Racers,

BK_1975 has decided to stand down as Moderator of PL2 for an unknown amount of time, I will be taking up the temporary role of Pro League 2 Moderator for the remainder of the season. If you haven't got me as a friend on PSN then please add me. My PSN is "ThaCookster"

I hope that we can bring a bit more of a community spirit to this League within the next couple of weeks and hopefully transfer that onto the new game and new Season.

Thanks
Pro League Manager

Back to top Go down

New Temporary Moderator Empty RBR Arrive in India

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:50 pm

RBR arrive for the Indian GP, Illskills, Fidla, and Blackdevil were all seen coming of the plane together at Dehli International Airport, Fidla was all smiles and said he can't wait to get back into the action and has seriously missed F1PS3, Skillz and Fidla are heading straight for the track this evening for some serious track time as they aim to grab 3rd spot in the constructors title

When asked about the new Mod and the stand down of the last Mod? Fidla replied "change is a natural progression for everything, BK has done a great job but has taken the league as far as he could take it, now a new Mod will only add to the great foundation and legacy left by BK"

Peter Bale
Rev Magazine

Back to top Go down

New Temporary Moderator Empty ???

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:09 am

No
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

New Temporary Moderator Empty Re: New Temporary Moderator

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:17 am

Twisted Evil