Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOMETHING SIMPLE :(

4 posters

Go down

SOMETHING SIMPLE  :( Empty SOMETHING SIMPLE :(

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:10 am

Friends, racers & fellow competitors,

In recent light where I have been called a cheat and have been accused of running things to benefit my outcome, I believe that this is totally and utterly unacceptable and is also a bad advert for the website. Everyone knows that I was going to step down this year as moderator and that there is already someone in place to take my position. I am not sure who it is but I don’t believe a moderator should be kept hidden (everyone should know who it is). I have asked around to find out who the new moderator would be but I was told that it was to be kept hidden until this season has finished. I have decided that I am going to stay as moderator for the rest of the season instead of standing down and just continuing as a racer.

The rules were previously that you had to be a racer in the League to actually moderate it, but in light of recent activity it has worked out better to be a moderator who does not race in the league. So I am going to stay as moderator for another season to sort this league out whilst racing in PRO LEAGUE 1 as I don’t feel it is ready to hand to a fellow member in the situation that it is in.

Comments welcome below
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING SIMPLE  :( Empty Re: SOMETHING SIMPLE :(

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:56 am

completely agree with that decision. makes it harder for you to find ways to cheat but i'm sure you'll find a way lol!

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING SIMPLE  :( Empty bravo mate

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:11 am

great to see your staying as moderator,the league needs guys like you who are fair and easy to approach and there for anybody throughout any league.i hate to see the word cheat banded around and thats one thing you are not.don,t let the thoughts of one stop you doing the great work you,ve done and continue to do.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING SIMPLE  :( Empty Something simple

Post by Reddweasel Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:37 am

Great News. Totally agree with the above.
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:35 am

Good choice and good arguments BK. I can only applaud and agree..

Ambassa

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:58 am

You have huge support from my Inside Formula 1 team !
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum