Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Weeks Agenda - Monday 20th August 2012

3 posters

Go down

This Weeks Agenda - Monday 20th August 2012 Empty This Weeks Agenda - Monday 20th August 2012

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:37 pm

FiA Meeting
Pro Leagues

On this Weeks Agenda...

1 - Appeals From Pro League 1, 2 & 3 & Americas League
2 - Excessive appealing
3 - Letting "Friends" through on track.
4 - F1 2012 Testing
5 - Reseting to track
6 - Sponsorship
7 - Donations
8 - Anything else

Feel free to post any additional discussion points you want to talk about. See you all at 10pm tonight...

Thanks
Pro League Manager

Last edited by PRO League Manager on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:26 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Agenda - Monday 20th August 2012 Empty Re: This Weeks Agenda - Monday 20th August 2012

Post by dizzymind Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:24 pm

exhessive and abusive apealing.

I brought this up before we did 1/3 of this season.

Some subjects (and i'm reffereing to his majesty from RBR with his army of "lawyers") still like to make a sport out of apealing. its been enough and plenty and allways directed against one person in particular. evedence of miss-conduct is plenty. we can safely assume that this subject is one of the worst drivers regarding corner cutting, causing crashes and apealing against decisions made by FIA. Now as i read statements made by himself, i say those statemenst are very suspicious, i'll paste em here before they get deleted. I think in this case its very obvious that there's been an intentionaly dangerously slowly pace. Probably hopin to cause another person to crash into him and making YET another apeal. This behaviour has been pointed out by Proleagues 2 Mod, we were still willing to give him the benefit of doubt. Now i say: where there is smoke, there usualy is fire.
Not only does he bring us in bad daylight, he allso gives an example to the other drivers like this is normal way of conduct.
well, I for one can not stand it eny more. As we are heading to loosing one of our best drivers and mod's in the league because of this, i say something has to be done.

quote from FIDLA: RBR informed stewards and video man that BK was approaching Fidla and wanted BK watched and recorded just in case BK tried to do something against the rules

thanks for reading
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Agenda - Monday 20th August 2012 Empty Allowing Cars To Overtake

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:05 am

I witnessed whilst stewarding last night in Pro 1 F1R3PUNCH (Sauber Driver) allow Ambassor_Dior (Ferrari Driver) pass him then go on to block everyone else. I feel this is not in keeping with the spirit of RACING. This also was significant to the outcome as Ambassor went on to win the race by just a few seconds. Team mates doing this is fine, But I feel we should all be competing to the maximum at all times.

I think this matter should be addressed, maybe a new rule added. If we can police the issue talk about possible punnishments in the future. I hopefully will have the video evidence on before the meeting.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Agenda - Monday 20th August 2012 Empty letting friends thru

Post by TopmanTaylor Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:10 pm

I for one wont runi my mates races, If there are strong friendships within leagues, common sense is to put them on the same team.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Agenda - Monday 20th August 2012 Empty hmmmmm

Post by TopmanTaylor Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:16 pm

upon reflection, I sooo would. loool

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Agenda - Monday 20th August 2012 Empty Re: This Weeks Agenda - Monday 20th August 2012

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:58 pm

It's not a crime doing that though. That's another thing about F1 and the game, Keep your friends close etc etc..
Sutil used to let Hamilton by all the time usually by moving off the racing line like he did in brazil 07 on his charge from way down in the pack.
As long as they are abiding by the 1 move rule and other driving rules then it shouldnt be a problem and an overtake can be made.
It's easy to say I finished 4 secs behind the winner and i lost 34 secs behind someone.
If you win then you deserve it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down