Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore GP - Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Singapore GP - Appeal Empty Singapore GP - Appeal

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:27 am

RBR would like to appeal against McLaren driver BK for hitting Fidla, causing him to spin and lose 3 places. RBR informed stewards and video man that BK was approaching Fidla and wanted BK watched and recorded just in case BK tried to do something against the rules, the Stewards acknowledged this and stated they were watching and recording BK. BK tapped Fidla, made Fidla spin and continued which is all shown in Smalaske video part 2 from start to about 50 seconds.

RBR would also like to draw attention to the Hungarian GP when similar circumstances happened due to BK being out of position, frustrated, and aggressive, he did not cause Fidla to spin but we would like you to read what the FIA said about BK in (FIA decisions and penalties).

You will see again BK being passed by Fidla due to another error by BK after starting ahead of Fidla 3 laps earlier and we believe frustration took hold of him again on the twisting street circuit which is very hard to pass causing him to spin our driver

Christian Horner
RBR Team Principle

Back to top Go down

Singapore GP - Appeal Empty stewards response

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:01 am

i saw the inncident at the time and felt the drive through penalty was enough as there was minimal contact,the drive through seemed adequate for the offence and the time lost by the redbull.
As rbr have pointed out a previous offence by bk, i therefor refer this to the fia to see if any further action is to be taken
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Singapore GP - Appeal Empty ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:06 am

1.Mclaren would like to say that yes BK did tap Fidla due to Fidla driving at an excessively slow pace and
excessive hard braking.

2.Mclaren as a team must appeal against RBR for excessive appeal as they were told that BK recevied a penalty and again our driver had to listen to appeal in the race again.

3.Also that he has implied that BK the league mod is a cheat and wants him watched and in our eye bringing the league into a unmanageable position for the league mod.

Last edited by BK_1975 PRO LEAGUE 2 MOD on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Singapore GP - Appeal Empty YAWN

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:06 am

YAWN
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Singapore GP - Appeal Empty Re: Singapore GP - Appeal

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:14 pm

As Rob_Lee said, a drive through penalty was already issued. I agreed with Rob's decision and felt the drive through was suitable. You can't really penalize him twice for the same incident. So I don't think the FIA will issue another penalty. But I could be wrong since this is not his first offense.

And BK, despite the wording, I don't think he means to imply you are a cheat. Just that this has happened before when following another car and he doesn't trust your ability when you are behind him. So maybe just calling you a bad driver?
lol!

Back to top Go down

Singapore GP - Appeal Empty no

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:26 pm

No he is calling me a cheat and you know it , as pro league mod I feel it would be best if I stand down and let someone else run things.

Very close to speeking my mind Fidla.
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Singapore GP - Appeal Empty RBR Withdraw Appeal

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:09 pm

BK i did not call you a cheat, am just concerned that this is not the first time you have tap tap tap me, The League Manager has shown me footage of you getting a penalty for "UNSPORTSMANLIKE BEHAVIOUR" towards me regarding that incident and i am happy to let it go, now that i no you have had a penalty i am withdrawing my appeal against you for that incident, it would be wrong of me and wrong for you to get a penalty twice for what the game calls unsportsmanlike behaviour

Back to top Go down

Singapore GP - Appeal Empty not going to read bullshit.

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:29 pm

I quit you sort thing out.
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Singapore GP - Appeal Empty Re: Singapore GP - Appeal

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down