Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESTART SINGAPOURE

+2
Seanbbb90
ANTONIOS1978
6 posters

Go down

RESTART SINGAPOURE Empty RESTART SINGAPOURE

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:15 am

stoper said that why restart race only 2 times. today restart for 3 times beacuse somebady has accident or lost connection or cant race in rain..(in greece we are 2 hours front).some times safety car was open ,some closed.we have changed ''70'' moderator..who knows.. whoever does whatever it wants. restart,cut points.... I do not know if I am present for next races...i really must think about it.
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

RESTART SINGAPOURE Empty problems

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:24 am

Its a general rule now that we restart three times and once the third attempt is under way thats is it, no more restarts. Dont give up mate, its getting interesting this championship. Ive just crashed out on lap23, when i was on course to got top, ashley was only in sixth place. Theres only five races left mate, and the three of us are in with a shout of finishing top and getting promoted. Dont leave after all the long races the amount of hours youve put in, stay and race mate.

Back to top Go down

RESTART SINGAPOURE Empty Re: RESTART SINGAPOURE

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:35 am

tell me your opinion mate please. I am right in that I said before?
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:46 am

I tried to get your 3 point penalty given back, Antonios. But unless I can get your moderator to agree, I have no right to go into tables and edit them correctly. All I can do is point out the correct rules as they should be applied, across all Leagues, as we've worked hard to get consistency over past weeks. I should just over-rule out of principle, but I haven't the energy for arguments these days.

As Stopper says, you'll be in Pro League 2 before you know it. New League, new game come September. Keep going Very Happy

Back to top Go down

RESTART SINGAPOURE Empty my views

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 am

To be honest mate your right in the fact that the league is a bit annoying lately. Again tonight we are left with no mod, steward or cameraman arranged. Big thanks to bk an moody for stepping in at the last minute, but it should have been pre arranged. I was fully expecting vern to invite so i didnt bother charging my mic after i ran it down this afternoon. If id had known vern wasnt around i would have stepped in, but rob is more than capable of hosting. As crank says above, i too havent really got the energy to be arguing or finding out what the f**k was happening, but what i am determined to do is fight you and ashley for this championship, and i cant do that if you quit Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:04 pm

wat is race gettin restarted

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Nah I don't think so, as far as I'm aware we practice at Japan tonight. This is just an issue raised with the amount of restarts.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

RESTART SINGAPOURE Empty restarts

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:20 pm

As far as restarts go I only called 2 , was there a restart before I joined the room?
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 pm

The rules state that you can have 2 restarts if there are legitimate reasoning behind the restarts, however on the 3rd restart the race continues no matter what, unless everyone loses connection and then from what I understand the race gets delayed a week or rescheduled to another day if the whole league comes to an agreement.

At this moment in time Singapore WILL NOT be re-run. We move onto Japan.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

RESTART SINGAPOURE Empty Japan could be my last

Post by ChaperalSA Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 pm

The long delay due to no stewards and cameraman then the restart was too time consuming for me. I am 1hour ahead in time so could not continue as needed to be on the road by 3 in the morning to make my appointment with a client (3hr drive for a 1Hr meeting).

When we revert to GMT+2 such delays wont help my cause and the possibility is that I might have to resign from the league.

Despite the hiccups here and there this in my view is the best league out there and I have been in a few and none have the body or soul this league has. League 3 has a great bunch of lads and the racing is always close and fair.

Japan could be my last run with you guys so thanks to all the lads in my league with a special thanks to Stopper (who recruited me) and my team mate BB. Crying or Very sad
ChaperalSA
ChaperalSA

Back to top Go down

RESTART SINGAPOURE Empty DONT GIVE UP

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 pm

chaperal please dont give up mate, only five races left !!!! last night was annoying but if id new vernon wasnt around i would have arranged everything so we could have started on time. Dont give up mate, the seasons nearly over. We dont want to lose another good racer !

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:11 am

cheers chaperal n ino dnt quit i need u as my teammate!!!

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:21 am

gd gd cant be arsed with this trak agen lol

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: