Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice tonight?

Go down

Practice tonight? Empty Practice tonight?

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:01 am

Hello all members of PL3, as we all should no by now we are running practice nights on a monday 8pm and thursday 8pm.
But last night Stopper was unavailable and I was held up at short notice last night.

So myself and Stopper are planning to run a session tonight to catch-up.
Come along if you can but don't worry if you can't because obviously it is at short notice.

If possible can everyone either message me or stopper on the ps3 to say if u can make it or not.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Practice tonight? Empty Re: Practice tonight?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:23 am

I cant do the practice on tuesdays as i race in another league that day unless your practising all night then i may be on round 10ish.
I should be ok to do the thursday practice unless im working, i would also prefer a 830 start as when my partner is working a late shift i have to put my 2 year old to bed and i might not be able to make an 8pm start most of the times

Back to top Go down

Practice tonight? Empty Start time

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:28 am

Ok mate, no worries. We can either start at 8.30 or just start at 8, and do a qualy and three lap race to start, so when that finished you would be able to join then Exclamation then do some longer sessions Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Practice tonight? Empty Re: Practice tonight?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum