Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italian Grand Prix - Driver of the day

2 posters

Go down

Italian Grand Prix - Driver of the day Empty Italian Grand Prix - Driver of the day

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:12 am

Please post below your driver of the day, and reason.

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix - Driver of the day Empty Monza DOTD

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:18 am

Going for ashley. Great qualy lap for pole, first into turn one and was gone. If he was in a western all you would have seen was the silhouette of a cowboy on horseback riding into the sunset Exclamation Exclamation . Great win buddy, its gonna be a three way battle for the title, CANT WAIT LOL Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix - Driver of the day Empty Re: Italian Grand Prix - Driver of the day

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:47 am

Thanks for the vote. I don't know what happened in that race behind me so im voting for General Dread just because he had the biggest improvement from qually to race result.

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix - Driver of the day Empty Re: Italian Grand Prix - Driver of the day

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:02 am

I vote for ashley

Done a great lap in qualy and lead from start to finish

Also stopper had a great race to, qualified well and early on i think he had an incident
And dropped down the order but fought, chased down antonios and finished second but ashley just edges it for me

Back to top Go down

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:25 am

I vote for ashley! very fast setup in qually and in the race! nobady saw him in the race. also stopper had better teer choise from me for the last pit stop and passed me at the last lap!
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix - Driver of the day Empty my dotd

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:26 pm

probably should give it to ash gr8 qualy.and dissapeared without a trace at the start,i was gonna file a missing persons report.
but i,m gonna give it to stopper because i think he got caught up in an accident,had a dodgy few laps to start.then finished 2nd.i wish i could of done that.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum