Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Line

Go down

Racing Line Empty Racing Line

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:23 am

come on guys, racing line? so you don't have the work to actually learn the real racing line and learn all the tracks? in thouse conditions i'm out, sorry. I do understand automatic gears for those who play with a joystick but racing line is for kids or beginners, a videogame not a simulation. as I said I'm out.

Back to top Go down

Racing Line Empty Re: Racing Line

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:26 am

I believe we are still yet to actually decide which assists are going to be used. So it might not be used in the end...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:45 am

Calm down. Out of the people who have joined so far, I don't think anyone needs or uses the racing line.

Does anyone need the racing line?

Back to top Go down

Racing Line Empty Race Line needed

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:05 am

Im still very new to F1 i need a raceline as i don,t know the tracks not sure why people are bothered about that fact i need to use one as they don,t have to have it on if you don't want .
ill try without a race line but you could meet me every 3 or 4 laps as i won't be able to keep up without a raceline . I like the league but ill need time to get to know every track . 3 weeks ive being at F1 online racing .

Aokbadboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:22 am

Racing line doesn't give that much advantage. It can be helpful learning the track for the first time. But by the time you get to the race, you should know the corners and breaking points.

You're in the same boat as me BadBoy. I have been racing the tracks for the first time as we get to them in the season. So currently, I do not know the tracks following Monza or have setups for those tracks.

Turn the racing line on for the first or first few times you practice a track. But then turn it off once you have a feel for the track layout.

Back to top Go down

Racing Line Empty reply to racing line

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:43 am

i do not use the racing line at all for any of the tracks, but with it being said its not really fair to the ones that was TOLD DURING INDUCTION that they can use the racing line if you just take it off because one person complains about it. AokBadboy has had a ton of stuff thrown at him in the past 3 weeks, hes went from using all the assist to be fairly consistant with only gearbox and racing line. Myself personally if BARTESTRAN wants to make that big of a deal about someone using racing line then let him find a different league theres tons of other leagues on this website for him to join if he feels hes above racing with kids

Back to top Go down

Racing Line Empty ok i deserved that

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:11 am

if you whant to run the racing line go on

Back to top Go down

Racing Line Empty racing line

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:35 pm

im not trying to be rude or anything, hes new to the f1 game and also he can see the braking markers on his television but i do appoligize if i came off harsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Well, let's give Saturday's practice race a try with the line on. If BadBoy seems to have too much of an advantage using the racing line, we'll look into changing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum