Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fidla & BK Bury The Hatchet..... In Each Other??????????

Go down

Fidla &  BK Bury The Hatchet..... In Each Other?????????? Empty Fidla & BK Bury The Hatchet..... In Each Other??????????

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 am

REV MAGAZINE EXCLUSIVE

Fidla Management team can confirm that due to FIA and Sponsership pressure on both drivers, a formal meeting and sit down between both FILDA and BK was scheduled and attended by all parties at midday today, with both drivers clearing the air and agreeing on some things, disagreeing on some, and agreeing to disagree on others, it seems the war of words and personalities have come to an end as both drivers were seen smiling and shaking hands after the meeting

This reporter will miss the baby rattling and dummy spitting by one driver but for now it is good to have a bit of peace...how long will it last? who will be the first nudge? who will be the first to react? only time will tell, but for now all is good........ENJOY THE PEACE WHILE IT LAST is my advice

Everyone seems to be a winner right now at this turn of events apart from RBR Lawyers who i hear are fuming the feud is over and have already started making redundancies and are planning to move out of there new Offices because of the income loss from RBR

Peter Bale
Rev Magazine

Back to top Go down

Fidla &  BK Bury The Hatchet..... In Each Other?????????? Empty Re: Fidla & BK Bury The Hatchet..... In Each Other??????????

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 am

Hurumph

Glad to hear there is peace. But as a journalist, I was hoping we had a story here. Now this isn't even worth putting on the back page.

Back to top Go down

Fidla &  BK Bury The Hatchet..... In Each Other?????????? Empty Re: Fidla & BK Bury The Hatchet..... In Each Other??????????

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 am

Lol dam journalist shark. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum