Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian GP - Appeals

Go down

Belgian GP - Appeals Empty Belgian GP - Appeals

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:10 am

i would like to appeal against fidla, first of all for his destroying of his car in qualifying. if he could either produce video evidence of the accident to prove that it was not intentional, as we know that he films his races, or an eye witness account of the event that is not his own team mate. the reason being is that despite the fact he does not like the idea that we have to qualifying, he is at no disadvantage because all of us have to do the same, and all of us are concerned about tyre wear as well.

my second appeal is against his corner cutting. after crashing out on lap one, i decided to follow a few people just to enjoy the race from a spectator view. i noticed a blatant cut of eau rouge, at the first and second left parts of it, and therefore decided to continue watching the driver to see if this was occurring every lap as it appeared so blatant. for the next 3 or 4 laps it was exactly the same scenario, at which point i let malaske know of the problem, and he warned fidla on several occasions.

Back to top Go down

Belgian GP - Appeals Empty Re: Belgian GP - Appeals

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:17 am

Lol I destroyed my car by accident, I cannot prove this and yes I film all my races but never qualifying

I did get a warning from Smalaske for corner cutting and I never got another warning after that, he sent a written warning message, I acknowledged it but don't no if he heard my voice, only 1 warning was given

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:04 pm

I failed to see Fidla's crash in qualifying. So I have to take his word for it. Nor did I see BK or Mask destroy their cars in qualifying. I can only say what those drivers told me after the fact and assume everyone is honest.

Fidla was warned on lap 11 after cutting corners in Eau Rouge 3 laps in a row. He couldn't hear me and when it happened again on lap 14, I sent him a PM. He responded verbally that he understood and I didn't see anymore cornercuts worth complaining about after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Thank you Smalaske, you did a great fair job Especially as you noticed I was not the only one to destroy the car in qualifying which was not mentioned and sending the PM was perfect because I was not hearing you, at least now the powers that be in the FIA can't touch me this time lmao maybe next time

Back to top Go down

Belgian GP - Appeals Empty REDBULL AGAIN

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:11 pm

I also found it strange that fidla destroyed his car after claims that I was cheating when infact I set a time and returned to the pits for a new set of tyres and an attempt at a faster lap but blew my ENGINE..........??????????WTF?????????
As I see it he is trying to divert the attention else where again and made no attempt to set a lap as he was to busy calling me a cheat which I find highly unacceptable on both counts.

WHY RANT ABOUT ME WHEN YOU CRASHED OUT?

As for the corner cutting , a video is on its way and I must remind fidla that just becouse the steward did not see it dose not mean he will not be punished.

IT IS MENT TO BE A COMMUNITY THAT THE DRIVER IN QUESTION IS TAKING NO PART IN MY OPINION.........

I will leave this to fia but no videos to show but in light of his consistent ranting at me and then to crash out and continue his ranting at me IT SAYS IT ALL
"IF HE'S NOT QUALIFYING I'M NOT" unacceptable
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:39 pm

BK.... I really don't mind what video you show or post, you can show me cutting every corner if you so wish, what's the worst that can happens, a warning? A ban? A points deduction, I really don't mind, I raced in spa, had a great race by my standards and that is I wanted to do, you really seem to be missing the point here, I am enjoying the hell out of myself right now, I made a huge mistake on final corner which was totally my fault my emotions clouded my judgement and I called it wrong and have no problem admitting

As for my so called ranting about your engine failure, all I said was me and Skillz talked about race before hand and I said I bet that it happens and it did, as for mt destroying my car, that is a first time ever and I wanted to qualify in 3rd because I new I had great pace so starting last really screwed me over, I was looking for at least a 3rd place but messed myself up with an insane move on James nearly screwing his race plus me not qualifying was a disaster, the rules are clear on qualifying and I acknowledged them and agreed to abide by them

BK the cummunity jibe ....it's a fact that we clash but hey that's life, I don't abuse, swear, name call anyone in this community and I never will as it's not my style, so in my opinion I think I am ok in community and get plenty of support through psn messages about here

Back to top Go down

Belgian GP - Appeals Empty NICE

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am

good to see yet again that you dont mind getting any penalty, as i said blatant distegard for fia rules and most important the disregart to what we as a league are trying to achieve Rolling Eyes
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:45 am

Ok BK you win ok, I concede to you, the point i was making is I got warned by steward, I corrected my driving, now you want to produce more video against me, it is obvious you want to give me some sort of penalty so go for it, it has nothing to do with disregard for rules because I no that I can't win so go ahead and give me what ever you feel I deserve because you are not going to let this go, you are going to carry on and on until I leave, am banned or out of your league, Cookster tried to do a psn with us all to sort this out after Hungary where Cookster went through my footage and said I did nothing wrong, but you said no and a week later you are still carrying on and on trying to "get me" well do your worse BK I am prepared for whatever you planned for me within the comfort and legality of the FIA
I have never called you a. Cheat, I have questioned dome things but never called you THAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down