Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungarian GP - Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Hungarian GP - Appeal Empty Hungarian GP - Appeal

Post by Jamesboro1993 (DRT) Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:48 am

This is really an appeal but 1st corner was horrendous, got pushed of the track 3 times and lost my nose cone and got a drive through, ruined my race.
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP - Appeal Empty Re: Hungarian GP - Appeal

Post by Jamesboro1993 (DRT) Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:51 am

'this isn't really an appeal'
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 am

James, I have video evidence of the whole incident and will post tomorrow when I get home, if you have video footage as well please post it as I am appealing against you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:32 pm

RBR would like to the FIA to look at this video of James CLEARLY taking out Fidla, James says in his previous statement he was pushed of the track 3 times, our video shows him with plenty of space running wide himself, you can see Fidla get a better start and clearly get in front, after the first corner, just like Vettel did to Button in Germany, James is clearly off the track trying to overtake, he then makes an UNSAFE recovery onto the track hitting Fidla, forcing him to hit another car then back to James

Last week James had another incident with an RBR driver and the FIA was very soft and said he would be watched, from the statement he made above, it seems that the statement was totally untrue unless he has video footage showing him being bumped 3 times as you can see clearly it was not Fidla, if this testimony from James is proved incorrect then you really have to question other incidents that happen.

RBR finished 4 seconds behind 5th place and maybe 10 seconds behind 4th (not to sure on 4th) but either way you can see that the spin caused by James clearly cost Fidla more than 4 seconds and this cost RBR points in both championships

RBR would like the FIA to take a harder stance on this one as it is the second week in a row that this drivers driving have been called into question, we appreciate that his video footage might show something different so we await to see it

Hungary Appeal by askfidla

https://www.dailymotion.com/askfidla#video=xshyeq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:11 am

RBR would like to lodge a second appeal against BK for over aggressive driving.

If the FIA look at footage from Robs video from about 42 minutes onwards you will see BK attacking Fidla viciously, Fidla was driving on used primes and was defending totally legally, but BK hit Fidla about 11 times within the space of 2 laps, we think on the 5th time Fidla was pushed hard enough that he ran wide after the chicane and after the S's, it is a good job there was a run of area to help,

BK continued hitting Fidla and a driver of his ability should not have hit him so many times especially on a track that is near impossible to overtake apart from DRS zone, you can see BK tried this once in the DRS zone and Fidla easily covered the line, outbraked him and made the defensive move stick which obviously was sending BK into a rage as he continued to tap tap tap Fidla

Fidla's driving was defensive and totally legal with no swerving or anything crazy, RBR would like some action done to this driver as this was not his only incidents on this track, if the FIA or McLaren think that Fidla was braking early or brake testing BK, RBR have a full video of Fidlas race and to prove Fidla was braking in his usual spots, the FIA can ask Fidla to show any amount of random lap footage and you will see the same braking in every lap even when Fidla had clear air in front of him

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP - Appeal Empty BK V'S FIDLA

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:34 am

MY VIDEOS SHOWS FIDLA BLOCKING AND IN MY OPINION HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR BLOCKING TO EXCESS TO HELP TEAM MATE.............................THE END.
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:37 am

RBR would like to thank McLaren for posting there video footage which shows crystal clear how aggressive BK was and how many times he kept hitting Fidla, Fidla was racing for position and doing what he had to do with BK on fresher options and running rich, from video footage it was clear that the steward was watching this battle and not once did the steward say anything to the team or Fidla regarding his driving so we as a team have nothing to answer for for this driving which was totally legal and within the rules which you have set out as moderator, and for your team to have a sub-title "bad exit and held up by redbull again, mclaren can also deploy similar tactics if redbull wish" we would like the FIA to clarify that statement as we dont understand what your team means especially as you have much more to lose in the championship than our drivers do with promotion calling you

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP - Appeal Empty Hungary appeal

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:13 am

Im requesting the FIA to speak to bonefish as seen on lindens first video at 13:05 you'll see bonefish force me off the track, this kind lack of respect can and will lend to drivers races being cut short. He blew the corner fighting with another car then rejoined the track then kept forcing me wide until I was off the track approaching a left hand corner on the grass, to add insult to injury if you keep watching a lap or so latter he ends up the wrong way round on the last corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:22 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamesboro1993 (DRT) Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:56 am

Wow, that looks totally different from my point of view, I had to change my wing after the first lap and I got a drive through for that too so if I get an extra penalty then I'd pretty much take it without complaining.
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP - Appeal Empty MATTER NOT CLOSED

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:03 pm

MCLAREN WANT TO SEE THE REST OF MR FIDLAS VIDEO AS EVIDENCE AND AS SAID BEFORE YOU MUST SHOW VIDEOS FOR FIA APPEAL......IF NO VIDEO I WOULD LIKE TO APPEAL THAT HE IS WITH HOLDING VIDEO EVIDENCE.......

VIDEO FROM FIDLA WITH AUDIO INTACT
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down