Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1 Hot Gossip

Go down

F1 Hot Gossip  Empty F1 Hot Gossip

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:59 am

OMG F1 fans it's going off left right and centre as I attempt to cover the latest goings on;

Malaske - We start off on a sad note as renaults and malaske have parted company malaske has decided to call it a day due to several technical issues that have created many an issue for the American speedster dispute a petition raised by the other drivers for malaske to stay but to no avail he is targeting a return for the new season, he will be missed and he takes with him our best wishes.

RBR (fidla) vs FIA (BK) - this ones hitting up as the war of words between these guys seems destine for the high courts, the latest topic is over RBR not succeeding in posting a time in qualifying at the german GP, the powers that be at the FIA believe that it was clarified that all drivers are to post a time in quallys fidla who states his qualifying was sabotaged failed to do so but apparently the RBR lawyers has believe that the rules was clarified correctly and left room for interpretation. This is after possible disaplinery action against fidla and or RBR as BK is insensed at fidla's comments.

Canada - An RBR representative was asked to comment "the race was cancelled but was it in favour of the league or the FIA hierarchy?, did this decision benefit fidla, ill skills, seansri, red weasel???? Drivers that are chasing the pace it would of been nice if they asked for their opinion before a decision was made"

Seansri - the welsh wonder has been in the mix of many an issue and based on just the volume of incidences surrounding mr sri he's been named maldanardo, the FIA have lost patients and spared no limits in dealing with the driver, some people feel the punishment Sean received to be harsh on of the being the high profiled linden warden, but sean doesn't help his case be persistently being involved in more on track incidences.

The Mask or not the mask that is the question???? - the gossip in the paddocks is how well the mask performed in the Canadian GP but a number of rumours are fluttering around like " I noticed in free practice the mask was doing 1:14 on options and low fuel on the day of the race but in the race he was doing low 1:12 with part worn tyre's and medium fuel load, others are saying that his racing line were much improved"

Laurence - BMW's key worth is back to prove his worth it was rumoured that Laurence was pleasantly surprised that he missed three races and crashed out of his return race that four races with no points but still remains in third and I must say is looking favourite to secure that all important third promotional spot, perhaps the pro league 2 isn't as well valance as the FIA hierarchy believes it could be said that instead of keeping the league interesting it's become divided between the elite and the forget me nots it's not even hard to work out how's in what group stated Danny Wells an avid F1 fan.

Illskillsvip vs jamesboro - RBR have presently locked in emergency talk with the raging illskillsvip yes mr cool has finally lost it, he kept it together after losing 2 points after his first podium, getting spun on the first lap of melbourne, losing points at Silverstone after a car failure, being punched in the face by his own team mate but this ones the straw that broke the camels back. As only fidla can testify the RBR team had very high hopes of a top 2 finished for illskillsvip for the first time and possibly the only time this season the team and skills was relishing tussling with chickie BK and Laurence after four laps every thing was going perfectly to plan car and driver fir the first time were one, then enter Jamesboro and then there was peace not car revving no sound of rubber on track no wind rushing past his ears no point. Ill skills who is known for his big mouth had to be restrained by the on sight Marshalls ad the realisation of all the time and effort spent all the hopes dashed by another driver. RBR have put an appeal in but the emotion of the whole thing has left skills wondering if he can handle the disappointment again in future especially as an informant in the FIA has hinted that skills will get nothing for his suffering. Jamesboro has pleaded his innocence but RBR still believe he made the wrong choice at the bend and a pro driver should have the ability and skill especially when he knows that the glitch exists to avoid the crash caused.

Well well folks that some of the gossip some of it puts the cat well and trully amoungst the pigeons but that why we are No.1 for the headline news, this is Brandon Davison and this is talk Sport.

Back to top Go down

F1 Hot Gossip  Empty JAMES CLEARED BY FIA!!!!!! surprise surprise

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:38 am

An RBR source has confirmed that the team are Furious but not surprised James was cleared by the FIA, a known glitch in the game, every driver knows to avoid and not cut the corner...so what does James do.... LOL he cuts the corner and takes out SKILLZ, and what do the FIA say "lets watch him" i bet if he took out **** the verdict would be different, you have to feel sorry for Seanri but hey.... its not what you no, it who you no, i hope that the same attitude is given if by chance one of our drivers wrecks someone race but we all no that wont happen, the book will be thrown at our drivers especially one of them.

Strong words coming out of the RBR garage and this reporter can only imagine what is going to happen through the season as this so called war between RBR and the FIA is heating up

Peter Bale
Rev Magazine

Back to top Go down

F1 Hot Gossip  Empty Re: F1 Hot Gossip

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:05 pm

This Peter Bale is my kinda reporter, who you no lolol I love it......

Back to top Go down

F1 Hot Gossip  Empty Re: F1 Hot Gossip

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum