Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British GP - Appeal

2 posters

Go down

British GP - Appeal Empty British GP - Appeal

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:40 am

I have to appeal to the Stewards and FiA on "SeanSri" Wrecking my race.

well i thought so, see what you guys think.

dont know what else to say..... ;-(

Back to top Go down

British GP - Appeal Empty Re: British GP - Appeal

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:51 am

Incident linden vs f1setupblog.

this isnt so much as an Appeal but an Explanation to how it went down.

As you can see i feel i could'nt do a lot after the ferrari jumped back and knowing chickie was up my ass, im not sure what the correct action would have been.
Sorry to F1setupblog and Chickie .... ;-(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:21 am

All i can say in my defence is that i keept saying that im pitting and you must of had me on mute. "I DID NOT DO IT ON PUPUSE!!" SORRY LINDEN !! IF YOU feel like i deserve to be punished i dont blame you if you didnt here me . looking at the fotage i see it as my mistake, sorry thats all i can say...seansri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 am

Why are RBR lawyers blowing up my phone with texts?
Gonna be one of those days... Mad

Back to top Go down

British GP - Appeal Empty RBR APPEAL

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:35 am

RBR would like to lodge an appeal against SMALASKE, we as a team believe a driver of his so called ability should be aware that the first corner is where you are suppose to be most careful as most incidents happen there, we have video footage of our driver FIDLA getting a much better start than him and along with LINDEN, Fidla had the line into that first right hander and SMALASKE should not have hit him as FIDLA had the line into the corner, you can see he had no where to go but he hit our driver, carried on and making him spin dropping him down to 11th, it was only his superior driving skills that got him a podium finish, we are still not happy with that because we should have finished 1st not 3rd, our race was compromised and 7 points were lost, the LOTUS team and their driver SMALASKE must be punished for this as i am sure he has been warned about his driving already

R. Lichfield
RBR Lawyer

Silverstone by askfidla

Back to top Go down

British GP - Appeal Empty Chickie vs Mask

Post by BradChick Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:16 pm

would like to put an appeal in for the FIA to take a look at.
coming around the 2nd corner, themask came out the pits. seemed to slow and then turn into me Sad ruining my race.
i admit it was hard for the mask. i think i was lapping him, and my closing speed was very fast. but still shouldnt have turned out the way it did! Sad

to see the incident watch from 30:15 Smile

If you need my footage of Linden Vs Setupblog watch from 9:20

Thanks
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Here's my defense followed by a sincere apology.

Had I known that happened, I'd have pulled off and waited. Even if it was lag. It's not your fault I have lag. Crying or Very sad
You can see in my video, I could not see you there. And you are not as far into the corner as in your video. When I felt contact, I moved left. Locking wheels and bullying my way through is not my style.

Last edited by sMalaske on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:45 pm

I'm hoping this was because of lag, BK Mad

Back to top Go down

British GP - Appeal Empty No problem

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi Linden, wanted to say, that it is no problem for me. Keep racing the next week!

Bonefishtrader-f1setupblog_com

Back to top Go down

British GP - Appeal Empty Chickies Appeal

Post by BradChick Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:37 am

I would like to cancel my appeal against Mask. it wasnt meant and these thing do happen.
i have realised i was wrong to accuse him as hard as i did. ino Mask is not that type of driver. and me putting an appeal in against him wouldnt give me any help at all. as i am not challenging him for the title Smile it would only take points away from him that he really needs. (if the FIA agreed Mask was in the wrong).

head up and looking to montreal to crawl back some points lost at silverstone.

thanks

Last edited by BradChick on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

British GP - Appeal Empty RBR APPEAL

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:35 am

Having looked at all the evidence and on the advice or suggestion of FIA member CHICKIE, RBR would still like to continue with the Appeal against SMALASKE

RBR lawyers would like to add this for discussion within the FIA

RBR are only interested in what happens to our drivers in any race, we are not concerned with anything else, and our VIDEO EVIDENCE SHOWS Fidla being spun by SMALASKE, no if's or but's, that is just a FACT, what also is a FACT is that Fidla SPUN because of SMALASKE... FACT...... FIDLA's race was hurt FACT.... FIDLA should have finished higher FACT.... FIDLA lost points FACT, now these are just the FACTS of the race and we as a team want only these FACTS discussed and looked at within the FIA

R Lichfield
RBR Representative

Never Personal.... Always Business

Back to top Go down

British GP - Appeal Empty Linden sorry mate!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:02 pm

The more and more i look at this, it makes me CRINGE as how it looks from your fotage . I promise i cut two coners saying (repetedly) im pitting im pitting linden i thought by me going out wide and come back on you would of been past . I WOULD BE JUST AS P.SST OFF AS YOU WERE, SORRY! for the miss comunication.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Sean mate I'm not taking it as a malicious or intent crash it was an accident a silly one but all the same still an accident, I always mute every one apart from the steward n my teammate, we all do it due to interference from radio chatter, plus it simulates real life :-)
I'm sure the FIA will be taking all comments in to consideration so don't worry about it mate.

See you in Canada Sunday :-)

Cheers
Linden

Back to top Go down

British GP - Appeal Empty Thanks for a reply linden

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:17 pm

As i dont know how the system works yet .I know its an open and closed case. Am i meent to be at the FIA / Stuwards office at any point? Thanks for beliving it was not done malisiously because u were a pit stop ahead of me and would not want to mess my, or your race up iv been on this website 4 a few hours now trying to learn the ropes. I know F1 like the back of my hand but not the online Racing community( hows ,doos, and donts yet) Im geting there i think...

Many thanks seansri

Back to top Go down

British GP - Appeal Empty bk appeal

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:55 am

check 14:10 malaski
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down