Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Window

5 posters

Go down

Transfer Window Empty Transfer Window

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:34 am

stevie boy said it goes ahead after the race we've just done, so i've created this thread to post my move.

the seats available as shown in the other thread are:

"There are 4 seats available:
1 Mercedes
1 Lotus Renault
1 Force India
1 Toro Rosso"

I would like to move to the Mercedes please.

It's one of the available seats, as Rhian's left.

PS failing that I'd like to move to the available Lotus Renault seat please.

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window Empty Re: Transfer Window

Post by Admin Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:37 am

What Transfer Window??
You guys only just had a transfer window 2 weeks ago?

Stevo Please Get Intouch or could you Post what it is you seem to have agreed upon mate.

Cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano94DCFC Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:38 am

I would like to leave Sauber and move to Mercedes
Deano94DCFC
Deano94DCFC

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window Empty No Transfer Window

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:07 pm

2nd Transfer Window will not open untill the other 4 Leagues open theirs later in the season im sorry to say. On Saturday night i forgot that Ipswich had originally spaced them few weeks apart when he was Mod. Im Sorry for the confusion this has caused.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:24 pm

I officially resign from League 2 then. This sort of decision is whats really annoying. Adjust the league's transfer window BEFORE it has already opened. In this case especially the rules are there, if the new mod thinks differently, dont change them when they have now been activated ffs.

Steve yu shuld have removed this window BEFORE it opened. Not half way thru the week -_-

This coupled with numerous poor decisions and management and added to by a poor environment in terms of respect (ludicrously atttacking and personal comments in forum replies) is something I'm getting fed up with.

The fun of the game has been sucked out by the constant flow of poor communication and negative actions.

Ps anyone who starts slaggin me off is only PROVING my point and proving exactly what sort of behaviour I mean.

Well done to all for thoroughly sucking all the fun out of f1 2011 as a league format.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:48 pm

ADMIN
Sorry to Hear you feel that way about Your League.
I'm sure the New Management will adjust and Get on with running the League to its best.

I can Clarify that there is no Transfer window scheduled for the date that was expected or accused of moving. I have checked the RULES in this league and it doesn't even Mention the word Transfer, So Admin is very puzzled to the comments made above. If anyone is Confused on Transfer Windows they are in the "drivers Handbook" clear for every one to read and understand.

Next Transfer Window for the Whole Leagues will be announced shortly, But I must remind this league you have just had one ;-)

thanks
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Ipswich your slagging us off, its not our fault you got kicked as MOD is it so dont take it out on us and move on i think its Pathetic that you left the league over this. You take it more seriously than the rest of us we always have fun and you always moan when you dont win

Now dont send me a abusing message because then we all know how pathetic you really are

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window Empty Ipswich

Post by UD-War Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Its not just about the transfer window why he left, its about the combination of things, things like DSQ in Valencia, Kicked as MOD & transfer window and inconsistant penaltys... anyway in my opinion Ipswich u should go in a higher league because everyone knows u can compete easily with the best.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:34 am

Admin is puzzled and so is I. Bobjim, what point is there airing your thoughts on Ippy now since his account was deactivated 20 minutes after he decided he wanted to leave. If you have anything to say then just say to him. Hiding behind a fucking screen?

Would have to say that is a break of rules with your degrading comments etc. For the record and to all those not blessed with sight (to be able to read and in some peoples cases in AL2 - to be able to drive) He left due to the changing rules, the harsh DSQ in Valencia, Poor driving and the fact that all of this combined with other things was 'sucking the enjoyment' out of a GAME!
You cant expect the guy to be happy when hes remved as mod without a great reason - he even updated standing after silverstone - where and what is Stevo doing?!

You can slag him off all you want but the fact is, the driving in your league is horrific and frankly it needs sorting. We're talking about sponsors and moving forwards and there is some that dont know the basics? Its a game yes but if you join a league then you should expect a lot different from open lobbies and turn 1 bashing! Call it harsh but if some of you are moving up to higher leagues at the end of the season then it needs to improve because the seriousness only gets more serious!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:59 am

ADMIN

I would like to remind all drivers to READ and UNDERSTAND the Rules we have in place in the Drivers Hand Book.

I feel only a few may have read these SIMPLE rules.
How a race with only 3 People that turned up was allowed to run is astonishing!

With Only 3 drivers showing up without any " Absence's " being posted to inform the Moderator is Frankly not acceptable, Stewards take there OWN time out to Film and Make the racing FAIR, they do have better things to do on a Saturday night.

The Facts We took into account was this...

1 - Reports from drivers in the league afraid to post anything on the site in case of reprisal.
2 - Constant arguing and Unfriendly atmosphere within the league.
3 - Penalties and Decisions being made by ONE MAN.
4 - Rules that seem to be ignored by this league.
5 - NO FiA reps from this league nominated after 9 weeks.
6 - Moral was LOW.
7 - Selfishness was HIGH.
8 - Bullying was manifesting within due to the way this league was being managed.
9 - It became so far away from what this whole league structure was about it might as well have been named "IPPY LEAGUE".

As you can now see the reasons this League was in trouble of Survival and the turn out was less every week.
We as a collective Had to sort it out, and I think Blaming the new MOD who took his own time out to do this role is another reason to add to why we had made the right decision to remove the Ipswich as MOD.

Its laughable to think after 7 days the new MOD caused all these problems the League seemed to have created as stated by "ipswich" above. ( nowt to do with the way the OLD MOD ran it )

I WILL MAKE THIS CLEAR TO ALL IN ASSIST LEAGUE TWO
Since the new MOD was Taken Over.

1 - You get Regular FiA meeting Invites now on Tuesday's you are NOW part of the League.
2 - You get a Steward and Camera man Every week without fail.
3 - You now have a voice that can be heard without any fear.
4 - Stupid penalties (like a 3 race ban) has been taken away from a ONE MAN decision. (consistent pmsl)
5 - Practice sessions within the week will improve the Moral and Improve peoples driving with others.

Admin & FiA are NOW 100% behind there decision of REMOVAL of MOD as the comments above prove to us all that the OLD MOD was not looking out for you guys in the league.

We Now have to go fix the problems the AL2 league has been left with, No turn out and Bad feelings within the league drivers towards each other is TOP of our Agenda.

Cheers
ADMIN

P.S. John, you are correct the Driving is not great in this league it needs to improve, and your correct it needs sorting out (the OLD MOD had 9 weeks to sort it,) and it will now be getting sorted we have made MOD changes. you are also correct in saying OPEN rooms are not the place to practice your League driving skills, I wont mention the fact that the OLD MOD was in OPEN rooms most nights lol when he should be driving with his fellow League racers, the question needed to be raised to why they would not race with him in the week.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:44 am

Ill miss you ippy weve had good battles like Monaco. I hope someelse joins so i can get good battles again.

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:23 am

Transfer Window
10.0 - Drivers Can only Transfer within the Transfer Window period date.
10.1 - Drivers may Transfer between leagues as long as they Hold the relevant License for it.
10.2 - Drivers can Only Transfer Once During A Season.
10.3 - When a driver Transfers to another team they will continue with there Drivers Points.
10.4 - When a driver Transfers to another League they will Leave there points and start from 0pts.
10.5 - A driver can NOT take Constructor Points with them to another team.
10.6 - When Transferring from one team or League to another the Moderator can Reject the transfer for a Valid and Reasonable reason Only.

What was all the Fuss about i ask? If you all read the rules there will be NO CONFUSION to anything!

Simple Clear Rules were put in place before any of the Leagues even started.

Thanks
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down