Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European GP - DOTD

Go down

European GP - DOTD Empty European GP - DOTD

Post by BradChick Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:13 am

I have to say that first of all, i am giving this to JamesBoro who red flaged the dry session by losing conection Smile helped me a lot!

But on a serious note, it has to go to illskills for a great 3rd place finish. even though he had a crash. could have been second as it sounded like he was catching linden fast!

Well Done Skills!!!
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

European GP - DOTD Empty Driver of the day

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:46 am

two drivers get it today 1st goes to chickie impressive skills mate pole and the race win in the rain I take my hat off to ya. 2nd is me only when I sit and reflect do I realise that had a crash on the first bend of the first lap no nose limping back to the pits. No wet car setup I created iron the spur of the moment and learned it while racing, caught linden warden at around 2sec a Lap at one point before losing it yeah that chickie skills (crashing exempt lol).

Back to top Go down

European GP - DOTD Empty Re: European GP - DOTD

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:58 am

ILLSKILLSVIP ;-)

He not only had a horrible start limping back with his nose cone hanging off to say he was struggling with a setup 48hrs ago, Sauber are wondering did they leave our drivers TelOmetry on the Learjet somewhere?
Big security issues over at Sauber.

Well Done SKills ;-) Brilliant drive.

Back to top Go down

European GP - DOTD Empty Re: European GP - DOTD

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down