Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Montreal Weather

Go down

Montreal Weather Empty Montreal Weather

Post by BradChick Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:08 am

Hey guys, this is reguarding wet weather at montreal this sunday.

i am currently creating a wet setup for this track. its going pretty well! Smile
but thats not the reason i am writing this. i am writing this about the last chicane leading onto the start staight. i drive from the cockpit view - inside the car, and i know sMalaske does aswell. i dont know if this is correct but i think im right in saying we are the only two that do!
Well the last corner is a nightmare when it is raining and trying to see the apex from our racing view.

it is barely visable as you can only just about see the kerbs and white lines as you are going through the corner.
im really having trouble getting through and staying in the white lines every lap.

i thought id bring the issue up just as i pre-warning for sunday. im trying the best i can to stay in the lines, so if it is raining on sunday, and i ride the kerbs a bit to much some laps on the last corner. i am sorry and im not doing it intentionally. you will be able to see from my video that i will upload after the race.

im going to keep practicing in the rain mostly to try and get it perfect for sunday.

i dont know if anyone is suffering from this but please speak up if you are. iv tried changing my view but i simply cant drive with it in any other view.

Thanks a lot, Chickie
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down