Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

china appeal

4 posters

Go down

china appeal Empty china appeal

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue May 22, 2012 8:24 am

not sure which lap early in race was spun off the track hit from behind from moody and i was knocked back to 9th took til lap 17 to catch backup.think cookster witnessed the inncident. just watched video of moody inncident i outbreaked myself but held the apex of next corner well, moody comes alongside and turns into me.
late on in race worked my way up to 3rd ud war went off track then rejoined track very harshly right into my path lost my wing finally finished 5th,very annoying

Last edited by rob-lee77 (L1 Moderator) on Tue May 22, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

china appeal Empty Im sorry Rob

Post by UD-War Tue May 22, 2012 8:29 am

Sorry rob I spun my car coming out of that corner and had no control at all I''m very sorry I ruined ur race Sad
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

china appeal Empty China appeal

Post by UD-War Tue May 22, 2012 8:31 am

I would like to make an appeal for Moody hitting me in the 3rd corner braking way to late on the 1st lap & spun me without waiting, I was in last. And further in the race through corner 4 and 5 I went a bit wide trough 4 and Moody just pushed me round the corner and off the track, I thought Stevo was right behind it not sure.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

china appeal Empty china

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 9:02 am

not to sure about the rob incident and yes 3rd corner of lap 1 i went into the back of ud war but the other incident if anything i shud b appealing i went to overtake u around the outside and u just drived straight into me and took us both of the track

Back to top Go down

china appeal Empty China

Post by UD-War Tue May 22, 2012 9:08 am

Well if thats true I'm sorry Moody, but on my screen u was right in the back of me pushing me round.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

china appeal Empty Re: china appeal

Post by X_Adam-_-1993_X Tue May 22, 2012 9:13 am

can i appeal because off stevo lagg because i could not overtake i nearly took him out like 3times stevo m8 u need 2 short it out thats is bad
X_Adam-_-1993_X
X_Adam-_-1993_X

Back to top Go down

china appeal Empty China

Post by UD-War Tue May 22, 2012 9:15 am

Oh comon mate, u gotta be joking now, we both said to each other be careful and I was careful overtaking u and braking into the first few corners getting used to conditions and heavy car, this cant be my fault can it?
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

china appeal Empty china

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 9:23 am

am not saying its yr fault a did hit u so its my fault end of.

Back to top Go down

china appeal Empty ud war

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue May 22, 2012 10:39 am

its ok buddy mistakes happen.just a bit frustrating. Smile
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

china appeal Empty china

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:25 am

seen the video it was my fault ud-war and with the rob incident it looks pretty bad for me but i did have the racing line

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue May 22, 2012 1:40 pm

As long as you were on the racing line that makes it all right Moody? Is that how you see it? You need to go to Induction!

I havnt made my appeal yet against your track behaviour when you barged your way through on the outsde of the left hand curving corner turn 6 forcing me on the grass loosing about 5 seconds due to traction loss! I know i had lagg but why didnt you wait untill the main straight?

As for my lagg Adam which was not all down to my connection, It was Linden & Cooksters job in qualifying to let Rob & Moody know about it & anyone elses, then red flag the session & start with a different host would of been appropriate rather than complacency. As for your race Adam im sorry the lagg affected your race as i noticed you were unable to stay close with me through the corners approaching the main straight. We will get this sorted before turkey through a host trial i hope.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

china appeal Empty china

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 10:01 pm

no its not alright stevo am just saying i had the racing line and if i tried 2 go around the outside i wud off went off i didnt know rob was parked on the inside like that and regarding our incident stevo and didnt even touch u and why shud i have 2 wait for the straight i overtook u fair and square on my screen sort ur connection u were lagging all over the track

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed May 23, 2012 12:06 am

Ive seen the video & you are right from your perspective, although you almost caught my front wing. As for my lagg with my ethernet cable, Moody you & Rob were supposed to take Lindens advice & experiment with different hosts with a full grid. Why didnt that happen?
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 1:13 am

we will experiment within the next couple of races stevo to see if it helps but no lagged out last night u were just lagging all over the place as usual i think u will b lagging who ever hosts but we will try other people 2 try and help u

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed May 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Much appreciated Moody.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down