Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian Grand Prix Appeal Room

Go down

Malaysian Grand Prix Appeal Room Empty Malaysian Grand Prix Appeal Room

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 am

Would like to make an appeal against someone who quite frankly changed the result of the race. Video footage will back this up but would like to point out that ruining my race on the last corner is something only accepted in open lobbies. 40+ laps of racing for some idiot to drive into me because he lost a position on the 2nd to last corner and wanted it back.

(2) Would also just like Tardis to know that when a moderator tells him to follow an instruction he should do so. I asked him to remove a picture on Saturday and didn't. It was only when i made Linden aware of this that he did so. Something to think about of course. This is something the FIA should look at closely. What authority do I have? Admin told me to tell Tardis to remove something which was completely tasteless and idiotic and then he doesn't at my time of asking? Anyway just thought I should get it off my chest since people seem to have misunderstood my struggle of moderatoring a league that is defiant! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Grand Prix Appeal Room Empty Re: Malaysian Grand Prix Appeal Room

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 11:42 am

Video footage plz ---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

and if im in the wrong,i will take it on the chin like a man, not lie, i hope u have got footage of you hitting me on the last to 2nd corner cause i would love to c it!!! so get uploading please

Back to top Go down