Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 2 Japanese GP TRACK MAP

Go down

Round 2 Japanese GP TRACK MAP Empty Round 2 Japanese GP TRACK MAP

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 2:05 am

Round 2 Japanese GP TRACK MAP Suzuka

All of the references I make will be based on the map above.

Turn 1, you can run 2 wheels onto the kerb, 2 wheels NOT 4.
Turn 2,3,4,5,6 - 2 wheels on the kerbs NOT 4. This will be strictly enforced based on the video.
Turn 7, again only 2 wheels on the kerb not 4.

Turn 9, 2 wheels ON the kerb NOT over. and NOT 4.

Turn 11, I know it's unlikely but do not cut the corner. I have seen some people do it believe it or not.

Turn 13 & 14, you can not go wide onto the run off. This gives you a tremendous run down the straight and will NOT be tolerated. (similar to the exit of turn 1 at spa)

Turn 15 - through 130r you can put 2 wheels on the inside kerb and/or 2 on the outside kerb.
only 2 NOT 4!

secondly running wide onto the run off at 130R is not acceptable. using the run off as normal track will give you a quicker line through the corner. do NOT do this.

Turn 16 & 17 - do not cut the chicane. going 4 wheels off will be counted as a corner cut. 2 wheels on the inside and outside kerbs and the kerb on the exit of the corner is okay. NOT 4.

DO NOT cut the chicane. if you jump it defending your position, hold back until you have the same gap as you did before, pulling out even a tenth over the guy behind cos you cut the chicane isnt acceptable.

Enjoy the race, follow the site rules along with what i've stated is okay for Suzuka and there will be no problems.

All the best
ipswich

Back to top Go down