Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIA APPEALS

Go down

FIA APPEALS Empty FIA APPEALS

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 1:06 am

Back to top Go down

FIA APPEALS Empty Australia GP

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:04 am

Would like to make an appeal for the FiA to investigate an incident between Tardis & myself. Basically, i was right on his diffuser going into final corner and on the bend, i nearly ran into him because he took such a tight line. I was then forced onto the grass on the outside and Tardis never moved back to his right in order to give me space. I feel from my first view that Tardis changed his line going into the final corner and didn't leave a cars width when on the pit straight meaning he hindered another car and forced it off track.

Back to top Go down

FIA APPEALS Empty Re: FIA APPEALS

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 10:09 am

scratch my head keyboardwarrior look and look again then say sorry TT for all the s----t you have give me xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 08, 2012 10:28 am

Part 4 ,

2m 45 secs Appeal Video
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 10:59 am

Shows you making an error on final corner. I thought you were going defensive on the straight but you take a strange line... I go on the outside and then I'm on the grass and at no point do you give me space. Maybe not a rule but more respect is something you should have given me. You didn't and I was in the wall. If I come across you and shove my way back on the track thrn it ends your race and causes a massive crash. Not many of you understand the rules and the respect required in F1 & on the game. Hence why about 5 of you cut the pit entrance and exits. Considering many people dislike me and stuff, I guess it's a waste trying to serve a punishment. Gives people more things to accuse me of and more promises to make. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 08, 2012 12:27 pm

just a quick NOTE ;-)
why is this topic started in the FiA decisions & Penalties ?

there is an APPEAL Topic already set up for "Appeals", Please use the Relevant Topics.
this Topic is for Decisions made and Penalties given, Easy mistake to make when a little angry.

At the bottom there is little buttons on the Right, one says Move topic. (arrow)

ITS OK I MOVED IT FOR TO APPEAL ROOM FOR YOU ;-)

thanks
ADMIN

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 7:25 pm

confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused LOOK AGAIN keyboardwarrior i did not do what you said LOOK AGAIN

ps and by the way keyboardwarrior nice drivein to you hit the wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm no Keyboard warrior. Just putting my point across. It was poor driving by you to make the mistake coming off the final corner. You'll be the one sorry. You're not getting a reaction from your immature comments. I've done everything by the book and penalties will apply to drivers driving dangerously and breaking rules - see you next time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 2:04 am

ARE YOU confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused KEYBOARDWARRIOR BECAUSE I AM

Back to top Go down

FIA APPEALS Empty Hope it's getting through!

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 3:27 am

I'm no Keyboard warrior. Just putting my point across. It was poor driving by you to make the mistake coming off the final corner. You'll be the one sorry. You're not getting a reaction from your immature comments. I've done everything by the book and penalties will apply to drivers driving dangerously and breaking rules - see you next time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum