Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany Track Map

Go down

Germany Track Map Empty Germany Track Map

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Germany Track Map Nurburgring

First of all sorry about the delay with this, I am posting it now so I can relate to it when reviewing the videos.

Turn 1 - You can run off the track here as it gives you no time advantage, it's actually a disadvantage.

Turn 2 - Do NOT go 4 wheels off here, it gives you a great run down to Turn 3. 2 wheels on the kerb is fine, on NOT over or onto the run off.

Turn 4 - You may go 4 wheels off onto the outside here, you may NOT cut the inside - 2 wheels only on the kerb.

Turn 5 & 6 - usual track rules. Exit of 6 - you can go 4 wheels on the kerb.

Exit of 7 - you can go 4 wheels on the kerb.

Turn 8 & 9 entrance & exits - you may go all the way on the kerb through here, no cuts will be counted as the other side of the kerb is gravel and not run off, so its not cheating.

Turn 10 - 4 wheels ON the kerb, none onto the run off will be tolerated.

Turn 11 - the whole exit kerb can be used.

Turn 13 & 14 - you may ride the kerbs, you can NOT cut the chicane, any cutting without lifting will be deemed unsporting and probably penalised if time is gained from it.

Turn 15 exit - you can use the kerb, there's no run off here.

Obviously all other racing etiquette and driving rules will be observed at Germany.

Sorry again for not publishing this before hand, but I will be using it when giving out punishments based on the videos.

Back to top Go down