Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yas marina circuit UAE

Go down

Yas marina circuit UAE Empty Yas marina circuit UAE

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 am

Preview - I will be inviting racers at 8:15. Quali will start, stevo permitting, at 8:30. The session will finish at 8:45-8:50 allowing drivers to go the toilet, discuss strategy before the lights out at 9:00pm. If someone presses or ready up before 9 then it will be a ROLLING START in a new lobby. Hopefully this won't happen. The Grand Prix - turn 1 run off gains good time advantage and will be watched closely. Also the final corner run off gains lap time and same applies here. I fully understand the excitement racing through a drivers vein and will allow running wide on certain corner. However, gaining a sector or lap time is not permitted and the race director will be noted on punishments given out accordingly. Same rule applies for any other corners. The penalty system is quite stricted round here at the other corners so ride the curbs at your own risk. Drivers pitting should take extra care at entrance & exit. Punishments apply here too. Enjoy the race and race track which is definitely a Herman Tilke afterthought!

Back to top Go down

Yas marina circuit UAE Empty WHOS HOSTING

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:02 am

Rob had on his comment before that mansell is hosting? So who is doing it? Not being funny but if their not on at 8.15, i dont wanna be waiting around like monday night. Fourty minutes we sat in the lobby for, joke.

Back to top Go down

Yas marina circuit UAE Empty Re: Yas marina circuit UAE

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:10 am

Haven't been told any different mate. I'm not waiting round for ages either. Stevo has until 8:40 latest to sign. He hasn't notified me on why/when/how long. If Mansell wants to host then he will invite you. I'm inviting at 8:15. If he invites at 8:14 then join his lobby. I'm stating the time and duration of events prior so we don't 45 mins of sitting in a lobby. Race will start at 9.00 allowing 5-10 mins of setup/strat/drinks etc.

Back to top Go down

Yas marina circuit UAE Empty cool mate

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:16 am

Not being funny but rob should be talking to you an letting you know, but he obviousley isnt!!

Back to top Go down

Yas marina circuit UAE Empty Re: Yas marina circuit UAE

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down