Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1 Comes To An End - THANKYOU!

Go down

Season 1 Comes To An End - THANKYOU! Empty Season 1 Comes To An End - THANKYOU!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Racers,

On behalf of everyone I would like to thank you for a great first season. We have had our ups and downs regarding the league, from starting with 2011 performance to then reverting back to equal and then bringing a nice symmetry at the end and bringing 2011 back in. There have been a lot of good races this year full of immensely clean and fun racing. We have had some good battles. Some say that one or 2 racers might have been a bit too dominant but that is not for me to say.

There have been some great performances from DizzyMind to name one. From starting the season not so good, he has come a long way and to finish 4th in the Italian & Belgian GP is a big feat. We have also brilliant consistency from Ravve__, PaulB1991 & DemonRacer1974 who have turned up to almost every race showing their dedication. I would also like to say a massive well done to Vernon-ator_1991 who has consistently driven really well to say he still user a PAD! Very well done matey!

I am not one to speak (It seems weird doing this) but we have had some great outstanding performances by ThaCookster & DarkPSI84 with the last race of the season being split by only 0.089 seconds at the end of a 28 lap race. Not to mention the European GP where the gap was only around 2 seconds. It has been a real battle between these 2 drivers this year. In the same machinery next year I am sure that it will be a great battle!

I know I haven’t mentioned everyone but I wanted to keep this quite short and snappy. You all have had some great races and I could say good things about all of you. You had all played a big part in the success of this first League season. You should be proud of yourself and pat yourself on the back. After all, you are in the best League on the website!

I as Pro League Director cannot wait until we get the 2011 performance testing underway to see how everyone is measured up and whether we are on par with each other. Again, we have plenty of time for tweaking so doesn’t expect this to be your permanent car unless everything is perfect. If Season 2 is anywhere near as good as Season 1 then I am sure that we will all have a very enjoyable 19 weeks.

Finally, I would like to say well done to Red Bull Racing for winning the 2011 World Constructors Title. I am not going to congratulate the winner of the 2011 World Drivers Championship (That would just be a bit weird Razz)

Thanks to all of you again
Sam

P.S I forgot to mention, but also a bit thank you to DemonRacer1974 as "Assistant Moderator" you have been a big help with your past experience of racing in Leagues.

Back to top Go down