Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

korea GPnincident

3 posters

Go down

korea GPnincident Empty korea GPnincident

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:11 am

rumours flying round the paddock that redbulls wootton caused the incident at turn one in lastweeks GP

wootton what do you have to say on the matter?

"bullshit, i may be a bandit but im clean if i make a mistake im always quick to own up, if people are going to make acusations like this say it while im in the lobby not when i leave"

Back to top Go down

korea GPnincident Empty Re: korea GPnincident

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 pm

I said it to you in the lobby, it is my firm belief that this is what happened.

John says a Red Bull hit him.

Moody says a Red Bull was up John's arse into turn 1.

Rhian roared around the outside in his Red Bull so it wasn't him.

after seeing your driving in qualifying - weaving around, putting debris on the track. i have to believe the evidence i've got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano94DCFC Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:02 pm

from what i saw it looked like a redbull that caused the incident
Deano94DCFC
Deano94DCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 pm

It was a Red Bull that hit me. If you pause the video it even shows a Red Bull hit me. It's nothing personal but it ruined by race.

Back to top Go down

korea GPnincident Empty re

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:18 am

ok yeh admitadly i was fooling around in the first lap of quali big deal no one was on a flyer or even close to me,

As for the first corner smash up i refuse to accept responsibility for this, i did not cause the incident and if i had so i would of followed the 5second rule and waited for the car i hit to pass by. I am by no means a saint, i made some corner cuts here and there admittedly. Im not a lier but i cant expect you to belive my word over the other more established racers in the league, trust has to be earnt and due to the fact that this was my first race i would not expect you to.

A few months ago in pro league i was responsable for an incident around budapest i belive, i was to impatient in a mid race battle with a driver and made a bad call of judgment, consiquently i took him out and ruined his race, i stopped briefly untill the drivethrough penalty came through (as the rules instruct you to do so) and then came straight on the mic and opolagised to him, after the race i went straight to the appeal room and reported what i had done with clear video evidence.
My point being that i own up to my mistakes and take responsability. From now on i will record record all my races so that there is clear evidence.

it looks like the odds or stacked against me so i guess what will be will be. I havent come here to make enemies i just want to enjoy the racing

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk/t723-hungarian-grand-prix-appeals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:49 am

Honesty doesn't have to be earnt. Everyone is treated the same here and it isn't about ego or who is good and who isn't. Fact is the video shows a Red Bull hitting me. As already stated Rhian went round the outside at turn 1. You should maybe check the vid and see what you think then.

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:47 am

Wootton is a clean and respectable driver and is very quick I have raced loads of times with him and infact he would be then honest if he did anything wrong Ps wootts really why you doing assists anyway lol your far too good lol

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 am

Yeah he might be good but a video shows him ramming into the back of a Ferrari at turn 1... It can happen but he didn't wait for me and I was down to 6th after turn 1 after front row start.. It ruined my race

Back to top Go down

korea GPnincident Empty ooooOOOHHHH

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:57 pm

slightly disrespectful comment to the assist guys mick,tut tut
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

korea GPnincident Empty really?

Post by MickWalker355 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:27 pm

im one of them!!!!

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:24 am

A decision was made on Sunday night and has since been backed up by video and photographic evidence - coupled with multiple statements from other drivers.

The decision will be announced a bit later along with the Adam hitting Moody incident, and the Moody hitting me (at 1st corner) incident.

Thread closed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down