Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot news will hit the press within the next 24 hours!

Go down

Hot news will hit the press within the next 24 hours! Empty Hot news will hit the press within the next 24 hours!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:47 am

Watch here in the next 24 hours, at some point I'm going to announce some rule changes to be applied for Season 2 of League 2 Assists ON.

Nothing outrageous so don't worry, just some things that I feel will be good for this league, and the league ladder structure of the website itself.

Back to top Go down

Hot news will hit the press within the next 24 hours! Empty Re: Hot news will hit the press within the next 24 hours!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:41 am

A bit late but here I am Razz

For season 2 it has been decided that -

Cars will run to '2011' regulations.

Weather will be set to 'clear' conditions.

As league 2 has been designated the 'easiest' league on the site in terms of driving.

These changes will help enforce the ladder emphasis of the league structure - as you move up, things get harder.

Based on a test at Silverstone online lobby with 2011 performance in qualifying - clear weather. Here's the list of cars in performance terms on 2011 mode.

McLaren
Red Bull
Ferrari
Mercedes
Sauber
Renault
Force India
Williams
Toro Rosso
Lotus
Virgin
Hispania

Back to top Go down

Hot news will hit the press within the next 24 hours! Empty Re: Hot news will hit the press within the next 24 hours!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:21 am

Information on team distribution and drivers will be confirmed in the coming weeks.

Catch y'all tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down