Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese GP - News & Messages

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chinese GP - News & Messages - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinese GP - News & Messages

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 10:17 am

Good racing too everyone nice clean race apart from back markers using driving line Sad
Ran out of fuel last corner to get podium ended up 4th Smile
Roll on next week Smile

Back to top Go down

Chinese GP - News & Messages - Page 2 Empty ye

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 1:50 am

good race evry1 not (FERRARI)!!!!! drivers they think its demolition derby yes you know who you are !!!!!!!!!!thanks to the back markers who got out the way HOWARD.------SHAME on you the one's that dident Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 3:11 am

I always got out of the way Scotish. Every time. confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Fri May 18, 2012 4:09 am

He could have meant your teammate
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Chinese GP - News & Messages - Page 2 Empty Do consider...

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 4:53 am

Both Ferraris were suffering from a severe amount of lag yesterday, so even if they did mean well to try and get out of the way, it would not have appeared so on-screen

Steff-Scottish was also suffering from lag too, so the pair of them in close proximity was always going to be an interesting experience... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 5:29 am

I had some lag at the start, but eventually it came to me. The only time I encountered Scotish in the entire race was when we were fighting for position around lap 10? After that he lapped me once, and I got well out of the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 5:46 am

Well it was a fairly boring race for me. But every back marker i passed moved out off the way cleanly and promptly.

Back to top Go down

Chinese GP - News & Messages - Page 2 Empty BACK MARKERS

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 7:11 am

I wish people who know they are at the back would pay attention to either blue flags or the map. Surely it must be obvious that when a car approaches you, rapidly, within a few corners, it must be a front runner. Then, what happens, they wait to get out of the way where, right on the apex or exit of corner Evil or Very Mad . I know that even back markers dont want to lose time, but, last night i must have lost about 4-5 seconds slowing down and trying to second guess what the backmarker was going to do ( which was usually slow right down and stay on the racing line in the apex of a corner) . Granted last night i came runner up by 10 seconds, but in another race it could cost me or someone else either a potential win or a battle for first in the last couple of laps. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 8:54 am

I moved out the way for every one as soon as blue flag came up and even before on some ocations as I allways do if im at the back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2