Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRO League 1 - Singapore GP - Results

Go down

PRO League 1 - Singapore GP - Results Empty PRO League 1 - Singapore GP - Results

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:33 am

Incident between "Cookster" and "Darkpsi"

FiA looked at all footage from the appeal room.
FiA was Split in its desicion 60/40, so Unfortunatly 60% sways it.

the FiA Awarded Punishment to "DARKPSI" for Dangerous driving - 5pt deduction and will be monitored for the rest of the season 1.

"we feel the NOSE CAM has caused the problem on this incident, and would advice the players NOT to use it, we cant Enforce it as it can not be policed affectively, but drivers must be aware using this cam and having an Incident will only go against them and penalty point's will Increase on the account its the NOSE CAM issue."

"FiA also stressed to both Drivers involved that the Area on the Track the battle was taking place is not exactly a safest place to make them moves due to Barriers being very close."

thanks
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

PRO League 1 - Singapore GP - Results Empty Re: PRO League 1 - Singapore GP - Results

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:00 am

Hi,
yeah I'm fine with that penalty as it was dangerous driving for sure. 50/50 both in my opinion, but the FIA decided, and I accept the decision.
I will go on with the nose cam as its giving me this simulation thrill (my steering wheel is my cockpit and crosses 1/4 of my tv screen :-) ) but I understand that in same situation I will get more penalties etc.
So I will take care in future.

cheers
Dark

Back to top Go down

PRO League 1 - Singapore GP - Results Empty Re: PRO League 1 - Singapore GP - Results

Post by dizzymind Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:24 am

Its not my place or consern to make a judgment here but i will do it ennyways. i think this is quite a harsh punishment. a warning would be more in place. (my humble opinion)
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down