Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monza 6th March

2 posters

Go down

Monza 6th March Empty Monza 6th March

Post by BradChick Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:53 am

Once again a great race. Qualified in 3rd place which i was pleased with. The race start with a band. Approuching the first corner i had gone down the outside a was about to take second. it look like the whole grid had crashed. cars skidding past me and i came out the worst. spinning around about 6 times a finally came to a stop. by this time i was down in 9th. This badly ruined my race. i decided to go on a charge. working my way through the field quite quickly i was regaining places. it was the first corner on the second lap when i was hit from behind by BK. But this was fine i my race was already in shreds. i had to take the slip road cutting the corner but made sure i didnt gain any time. i allowed BK to catch up with me again so we could resume racing as we had been.
Through the race there were so many accidents it is hard to remember them all. i was loosing time but thanks to the arrival of a safety car i was able to catch the pack. From here myself and captain crankshaft began a great race. we were swapping places quite regularly until my tyres went off mif way through a lap.
i finished in 4th place which wasnt to bad considering the carnage on the first couple of laps.
Enjoyed the Race, thanks
Chickie13
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Monza 6th March Empty Bad day

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Well what can I say apart from I was awful.
I just could not set a quali lap and didn’t know what was wrong with the car???
Sat in pits setting car up as there was a problem and somebody starts the race (YOU MUST WAIT) just as I spotted BRAKES pressure high, size large??????
Don’t know why it was set as this but the race started and could not change them.
So race starts and on the first corner I locked my front brakes hit chickie (sorry)and then there was chaos as other car were spinning and crashing due to another driver.
The second lap was just as bad as I hit chickie again on the same corner due to lockup. Disqualified for not serving my penalty that I must have got for the crash on the first bend not the second crash.
So not very good was it? lol
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Monza 6th March Empty Re: Monza 6th March

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:20 am

Rubbish start 1st lap i was more dodging cars and hitting a few did try and but then i happened again was going to be a good race for me car felt good but it wasn't meant to be.

Back to top Go down

Monza 6th March Empty monza race report

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:53 am

Qualifying was a disaster 4th bit gutted but it happens.

race 2nd

got a brilliant start 4th to second before the 1st corner then a disaster a mclaren comes flying straight into captain_crankshaft so that gave me the lead straight away only just missed me then drove away had a 6 second lead then the safety car came out so my lead went down so had to try keep lucas behind me for as long as possible he eventually got past me had a good little battle with him for about 8 laps then had to pit for options with 5 laps left was really chasing lucas down unluckily didn't have enough laps left so had to settle for 2nd but still a good weekend for me Smile .

Back to top Go down

Monza 6th March Empty Re: Monza 6th March

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down