Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Sure We're All Getting Annoyed!

Go down

I'm Sure We're All Getting Annoyed!  Empty I'm Sure We're All Getting Annoyed!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Hi All,

Id Just like to make a topic on behalf of myself and many other people. I am sure than there are plenty of people agree with me that the constant arguments on this website are getting so annoying and repetitive. Yes, I understand that there may be a clash of personalities in some of the league, but there is certainly no need just to constantly argue over the website over petty little things.

I've noticed that racers are going in other peoples leagues and commenting on stuff that they have no need to. Obviously, I'm not saying that you shouldn't be going on other peoples leagues because I always look through all of the leagues. I'm just saying, if your going to say something just make it positive or don't say anything at all. Going back to the arguments. I just think that you should keep this for the whole administration and sorting the points out etc. We don't want all the stupid politics and arguments on the website. If you have a disagreement with someone, wouldn't it be better to sort it out over the PSN. It is very easy to say things over the internet on a website that you wouldn't in person or over the headset. Its just stupid.

I know I repeat this time and time again, But just think about what new visitors will think when they visit the website and see loads of arguments in the league. Will they think... "Yes, this is definitely a league that I want to take part in" or will they think... "What the hell is this! Grown adults acting like little kiddies arguing all the time!" Not to sound like the Pro League is totally perfect, but just take a leaf out of our book, We never argue on the website, We very rarely argue anyway which is a sign of a good league with a very tightly knit community. Just try and mature a bit you guys! Seriously! Its about the racing not arguing all the time.

Cookster

Back to top Go down

I'm Sure We're All Getting Annoyed!  Empty re

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:21 am

yeh i agree

Back to top Go down

I'm Sure We're All Getting Annoyed!  Empty Re: I'm Sure We're All Getting Annoyed!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 am

Thank you Cookster! I hope thats knocked some sense into John! Wink

Back to top Go down

I'm Sure We're All Getting Annoyed!  Empty Missing the point

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:50 am

No Steve. It's nothing to do with me at all. Firstly, Rob started all this by making a stupid unnecessary comment and secondly, im not commenting on leagues i am not in unlike Rob. Ipswich commented in league 2 because he was sticking up for me as i he knew that comment was irrelevant and not warranted . Rob was just criticising Ipswich and his management in the league. If he was standing up for someone then maybe it wouldn't be such a problem. Good to see you have great understanding of someones interpretation of things Steve. Fantastic.

Back to top Go down

I'm Sure We're All Getting Annoyed!  Empty Re: I'm Sure We're All Getting Annoyed!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:59 am

No Rob said what he said about your comment to Mansell because Rob thought he couldnt take your comment seriously. So Rob didnt really say nothing wrong. How was he supposed to know?! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:04 am

Well the clue is in this whole write up steve - "If you can't say anything nice then don't say it at all". And Rob wasn't saying it to anyone else because it had my name in it and it was a reply to my comment. I don't see how it isn't Robs fault?

Back to top Go down

I'm Sure We're All Getting Annoyed!  Empty f1

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:05 am

rob only said wat every1 was thinking lets be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:07 am

Well he shouldn't have said it. End of.

Back to top Go down

I'm Sure We're All Getting Annoyed!  Empty f1

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:10 am

i no john he proberly shudnt off a just think also this arguing in the leagues are starting 2 piss rob off it dosent help u and ipswich ganging up on him fight yr own battles u dont need any1 2 hold yr purse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:15 am

Nice one Moody! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:29 am

I haven't asked Ipswich to do anything. And arguments in the league haven't existed this week. Ironically enough, it was the moderator that made a stupid comment and started this so dont blame anyone but Rob because he knows he shouldn't have said it. And i wasn't "ass -licking" or whatever you people call it. I didn't offend anyone i just thought Mansells race report was funny that was it. I dont know Mansell well so its not like i'm up his arse.
Steve, your 25 mate. I don't see why getting a point across to a 16 year old is a great achievement. I think you to accept that you crashing your car was your problem and that because of that, last weekends race will not be re-ran just for your benefit. It certainly wasn't my problem. 1st corner was my fault but you shudda pitted if you had damage. I understand you might be annoyed as is Rob. I've been here same time as Rob and iv scored double the points and i am catching you even though you were here at the start. And it isnt the car because Rob and Mick are in the same car so... Like people said, maybe you should all focus on the races before arguing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:20 am

I ask all of you guys to stop arguing and what are you still doing?

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down