Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL READ, IMPORTANT! - News, updates and changes for League 3

Go down

ALL READ, IMPORTANT! - News, updates and changes for League 3 Empty ALL READ, IMPORTANT! - News, updates and changes for League 3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:33 am

Hi guys, it's your new mod ippy Very Happy Hello to all those that I've never spoken to before, and hi to those I have. I thoroughly look forward to this new league, and I can guarantee you I'll me impartial and un-biased in all decisions I make. I'll look at BOTH sides of the arguement and display and analyse all the evidence we have.

I feel that I can visualise incidents well and understand what's happened, based on written reports and previous incidents from real Formula 1. So I hope at no point should you need to question the correctness of how I go about things. However if I have pissed you off, on or off track, or you feel I've done something wrong - tell me. I can't help if I don't know why you're annoyed.

Anyway enough of the bossman stuff. And onto the information about the basic league structure and format.

PS linden has said I can make alterations on the rules within reason if I wish. I won't be a dick, I just have to put that in as a small disclaimer.

The league will be run on a Saturday night. I will state that all must be in the session hosted by me (or another guy with green connection should I be unavailble or have a poor connection for some reason) at 10PM. Qualifying WILL start at 1030, unless I've had prior notice, saying "I'm coming" or "WAIT" or "I wont be on until 1045 tonight" I will go at 1030, no hold ups.

If somebody gets disconnected in qualifying (before the results screen is reached) the session will be cancelled and restarted. DC's in the race will not lead to restarts as qually is a 15 min session and long enough to notice any connection issues. If the same guy gets DC'd a second time, we'll go on. Sorry but you're connection is probably not gonna get better within the hour :/ This shouldn't happen though, so no worries. As soon in qually as it says X has been DC'd, I will quit IMMEDIATELY no conversation. You should expect this and not be shocked. Someone DC's - QUALLY QUITS STRAIGHT AWAY and a new lobby is created.

The league will start THIS Saturday - 4.5 days is enough time to read the site and prepare and practice. It will run every Saturday.

League 3 will be a 'mini-league' so that it doesn't run longer than the other 3. It will be 7 races at tracks of my choice. And will finish at the same weekend the other leagues do. Season 2 of league 3 will probably use a full F1 calendar. I'll figure that out at a later date.

The 7 tracks and the calendar is

3rd March, Round 1 - Belgian GP @ Spa-Francorchamps
10th March, Round 2 - Japanese GP @ Suzuka
17th March, Round 3 - Australian GP @ Melbourne
24th March, Round 4 - Korean GP @ Yeongam
31st March, Round 5 - Hungarian GP @ Hungaroring
7th April, Round 6 - German GP @ Nurburgring
14th April, Round 7 - Singapore GP @ Marina Bay

The race format will be 40% races, with a full qualifying session before. 40 not 50 , cos 50 is awkward for strategy.

All Forum rules relating to driving and FIA rules apply - you can find those elsewhere on the website.

Incicents will be dealt with as/when they happen - videos of the races will help, my decision on it will be long thought out, and should be final. Any exceptionally stupid/large incidents I'll ask for the FIAs help with in the weekly meeting.

Blatant corner cutting is not tolerated...
Blatant bad driving is also not tolerated...

Finally - decided in the weekly FIA meeting - anybody cutting the entry or exit of the pit lane will get a 10 point penalty on both their drivers and constructors points. I expect everybody will obey the white lines properly Smile

Last edited by ipswich1992 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistake2)

Back to top Go down

ALL READ, IMPORTANT! - News, updates and changes for League 3 Empty Re: ALL READ, IMPORTANT! - News, updates and changes for League 3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:36 am

Also - Each weekend a track map will be posted and a description of my opinion on 4wheels off at certain parts of the circuit and what will be tolerated will be written.

So everybody's clear about what I feel is legal.

It will be described in full detail the week before we race each track.

Back to top Go down

ALL READ, IMPORTANT! - News, updates and changes for League 3 Empty Re: ALL READ, IMPORTANT! - News, updates and changes for League 3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:38 am

Can't see anything wrong here Ipswich. Look forward to Saturday and good luck to those partaking in this league. It wont dissapoint you! Very Happy cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:56 am

LIke ;-)
also like the "Drivers Pre Race Brief" with track pics etc.. ;-)

cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:59 am

Im looking forward already! Very Happy especially as Gnh is my teammate Lol Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Gnh has been removed hasn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:44 pm

He gets a chance in league 3. Any more bad driving he'll me gone here too. He needs to have a couple of quiet races i think.

Back to top Go down

ALL READ, IMPORTANT! - News, updates and changes for League 3 Empty Gnh in League 3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:12 am

Hopefully League 3 will be a fresh start for him & there shouldnt be any tension.

I am looking forward to me & Luke (Gnh) working together i think it will be very interesting to see how things turn out & he has got something to prove. Smile

Also Linden (Admin) had to sell shares in the website for Luke to have this seat as the insurance for him was quite high, but hopefully by the start of the main season his insurance will be significantly lower or non existent hopefully. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:48 am

Like ;-)
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down