Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italian Grand Prix

3 posters

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: RACE REPORT

Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty Italian Grand Prix

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:40 am

i had a great qualifying got 2nd i had an alright start went in to the first chicane just behind mick and out of nowhere john throws it up the inside hits me and mick he didnt w8 for neither of us he apparently let mick through but didnt let me and a was following him round 4 2laps then the safety car came out lap 4 everybody pitted bar me which was an error on my behalf i came out behind stopper i over took him on that lap and towards the end of the lap i took mansell on the penultimate straight then on the home straight i was challenging rob for 5th i was gunna go up the inside but thought better off it i tried 2 tuck in behind rob but i clipped mansells front wing destroying his race and i lost control of the car resulting in rob getting a penalty and destroyed his race which am deeply sorry for and the rest of the race for me was pretty straight forward towards the end mick was closing in but i managed 2 hang on to 2nd

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty RACE SHOULD BE STARTED

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 pm

After what John and you caused, the race should be re run next Sunday, Myself due to losing 2 positions due to John as i fought my way back up then Mansell crashed thru his car being damaged. We lost 2 people due to destroyed vehicles & Mick lost alot of ground aswell.

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty Re: Italian Grand Prix

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Yeah but Steve, obviously you're going to say "restart race" because you destroyed your car. And actually the SC destroyed Micks race anyway. He had a 5-6 second gap.
Best, i didn't know that i hit you and its a bit difficult to know who to wait for. I hit Mick and let Mick past. If you were caught in the middle of it then im sorry but its impossible to let people past if i dont know who i hit. On my screen, i hit Mick and then let him past. I then defended from you but pulled a gap out anyway. And i thought you finished 2nd? I stretched a 10 second gap out on you by out and out pace. Whether it hurt you pitting at the wrong time you still got 2nd. Obviously, my view is to go to Singapore and it should be a case of the race winner decides, just like it is when people get dcd, THE VOTE GOES DOWN TO POLE POSITION or in my case THE RACE WINNER. Again im sorry for the first corner i wanted to slipstream Mick up into turn 1 and Best had a similar idea so i had to go down the inside and it clearly never worked.

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty DNF Glitchy Mc Lagg Lag - Mansell Race Report

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:50 am

I knew during qualy something was afoot...aproaching apexes only to be be lagged 20metres back on track was a frustration..but merely the start of what was to be an epic frame rate meltdown Smile With a car that sounded like John Goodman after fifteen flights of stairs i warily took my place on the grid...they're off.. i spluttered into 1st, 2nd and coughed my way through the gears into the ist chicane..oh there's a force india having a wee spin.., AHA, now im at the back after other peoples collisions...never mind pedal to the metal..let's catch up...hey i'm keeping up with Rob (the other poor innocent spectator forced to sit and wait at the chicane)... LAAAAAG..whoops look i appear to have dropped back 20metres..this isnt going to be easy i thought!! Woah another lag how nice. Then a Stevo crash and a safety car..Mien Gott i'm saved i thought...guess again. After the safety car pulled and the racing resumes i continued coughing and spluttering my way around the track until...Into to the fist chicane behind Rob..hmm better stay wide i thought...suddenly i spotted my team mate ol' Best hairing the inside now...'Oh i do hope he just brakes early and hugs the apex' Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh i be Launched sideways out onto the sea of grass! Gar avast young best lad... U did strip me of me wing..as you swept back out onto the racing line...oh and you appear to be presenting Rob a drivethru by barrelling him out across the chicane..Oopsie.. he be peeved now :/ But fret ye not team mate, coz avast these things happen..and in truth with the laggs, jerky acceleration and cars jumping about on the track..u saved me a shedload of misery...It was time to get my shotgun and put Ol Shep to sleep...DNF the Mansell Monza story!

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty Shame Mansell :(

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 am

Yeah its a shame that you weren't at the front Mansell because you were the quickest in practise anyway so i singled you out to be the main threat. I had abit of jerking through the middle of the race. I'd change down a gear or up and then it would go up or down one too many. Could have destroyed my car with manual gears etc. It got better towards the end of the race in terms of connection.

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty dirty boy

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:12 am

Jerkin in the middle of the race, typical teenager!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:22 am

Im jus gutted John cause i felt i could have gone for podium. I felt Monza could have been my strongest performance since i got 2nd in Montreal. From now on in Singapore and so on to the end of the season i cant see my self getting no better than 5th or 6th to be honest. If i would have got 3rd, that would have been worth 2 races of points, so i feel ive been DNFd in 2 races rather than 1. Anyway all i can do now is forget about what happened & place all my focus on Singapore & find the right setup, fingers crossed. Smile

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty Clarification :p

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:40 am

Looool ;P ... Dunno whether it was connection or not but ever since Codemasters announced they were making a new game, F1 2011 has had awful connection and disconnection problems.

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty MANSEL

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:03 pm

IF THERES A CUP FOR THE BEST PICE OF MOANING IVE EVER SEEN THEN IT GOES TO MANSELSMUM PSMSL

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty :p

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:45 am

Mansellmum throws up some of the best race analysis i have ever seen! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty oh dear,sorry john could,nt stop myself

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:21 am

john throws up some of the best lick ass i,ve ever seen lol
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty Sad thing is Rob..

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:26 am

No im just saying he throws up some good laughs. Esoecially when he knows he could've done well. If you cant say something without being a tosser then dont say it rob. Focus on the league - not comedy mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:14 am

Rob mate wow WTF. no need for that. it made no sense. was inaccurate.

wtf, im amazed right now

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty NEARLY

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:24 am

Nearly a full week without a bad word lmao better luck nx wk gentlemen lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:40 am

LoL stopper ;-)
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:52 am

It would have been if he kept his trap shut. There was no need to say that in the first place and it wasn't remotely funny. There was no need in him to get involved and he is the reason why there hasn't been a full week without comments or disagreement. So he can fuck right off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:35 am

LoL Larkin ;-)
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:45 pm

This just gets better & better!

Im now starting to think this could all be good publicity for the site! Razz

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty sorry sorry john larkin

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:53 pm

one little sentence,so much bother.right for the record i apologise for the comment.just a harmless joke.how i offended u ipswich i,ll never know it was,nt directed at u,looking forward to the race on sunday,i sincerely hope everyone has a fair and inccident free race
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:20 pm

You didnt need to apologise Rob! They jus didnt see it coming, their jus over reacting. thats all mate. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:16 pm

For the record rob. What steve just did. Thats arse licking. Smile

John saying somebody has a good race report - a statement

I think you need to "stop pretending you have a brain"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:26 pm

And "Overreacting" Stevo is crashing your car on lap 5 of last weekends Italian Grand Prix and instantly assuming the race should be re-run. That, my friend is Overreacting. Looks like your still suffering from the hangover of last weeks debacle. The fact that you had pace in your car and destroyed it in that race isn't my fault. If you had damage on your wing from 1st corner of lap 1then you should've pitted. It's a short pitlane so its your fault and being uncompetitive and pessimistic about the next upcoming races is... guess what... YOUR FAULT!
And i wasn't going to stand for that Rob. If i had said something like "Rob that was so funny mate" then that is "arse licking". Not very characteristic of someone who wants this league to be the best and is coming up with poor shouts. Again, not good for the leagues rocketing reputation. Keep it up Rob! and here is something to help you along the way

http://www.rinkworks.com/funny/

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:51 pm

see what i mean i wave the white flag to john apologise and ipswich wades straight in there,carry on
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Ye because you dont seem to understand that what you are saying is not only stupid, its also irrelevant, annoying, iritating, insulting and most importantly not factual.

And the fact that you keep posting things like this shows you arent learning

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 pm

yes your right
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty enough said

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:14 pm

just let me concentrate on league 2 and you on your league
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:54 pm

You dont seem focused at all Rob. You seem quite happy to insult people instead of managing the league. The league, to manage, is difficult as it is i guess but you're not doing anything to help you or the others around you. Hopefully someone has or will have a word with you to remind you of your conduct because you wouldn't expect that of a league member let alone a league moderator! That's the kind of the thing you expect in an open lobby but not here. So, just to make things clear - You are the reason why there hasn't been a week of peace. Well done once again Rob. You've a history of making shoddy statements!

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty race report page?

Post by MickWalker355 Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:22 pm

can we just leave it please lads this page is for the racers to give a report on how there race went! no more of this please Very Happy

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty EXACTLY

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Which is why Mansell wrote a report and i said i liked it. Rob is the one who created this mess. There was no need!

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty not again

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Think its groundhog day again Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:36 am

I know its my fault i destroyed my car & i apologised to the team afterwards Lol.

I never expected everyone to restart the quali & race just for me John! Its upto the race leaders! I just thought for a moment others would of wanted to restart aswell because of them having race ruining issues! As for my setup, i thought handling was very good, and the car also. You just made me very annoyed with your impetious behaviour at the beginning, in which everyones race was altered for better or worse afterwards. Case closed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:53 am

I gave my position back to Mick. You cant expect me to just stop and let everyone past. I qualified 3rd. Just because i hit Mick at turn 1 doesn't mean i have to let everyone past. If something happens behind then that is another story. And you shouldn't have even suggested it. The rule should be on the race winner whether to restart or not like it is people get dcd - Pole position decides. I didn't suggest we re-run Spa just because my race was ruined. It's unfair on the people who have won the race and done well.

Back to top Go down

Italian Grand Prix Empty now i will speak

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:28 am

All this talk of reruns is nonsense. Unless everybody is involved in a incident, unfortunately its tough poop lol. It would hardly be fair to rerun, then i go an win, considering i qualed last an finished last cause i was crap last week. To be fair the incident in the first corner wasnt big enough to warrant a red flag, never mind a rerun. And sorry stevo, but you were pushing for a rerun as soon as the race had finished. Personally i cant wait for thos season to finish, so we can start next season on a lvl playing field, maybe all in new cars and new people. Lets look forward to fourteen drivers and a good season without bickering and backstabbing. Afterall, this is supposed to be fun!! But lately its anything just Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 am

Precisely and it will very close next year and good fun as well Very Happy ... And i agree with Stopper on this one because you were pushing to re-run and then at the end Steve, you went mental, saying im causing trouble etc. Whether i am or not, i would prefer to hear that from another driver rather than someone who is just being petty because he crashed his car. Dont see how it was my fault you crashed your car Steve. Hopefully, we wont have to face another race of it not being recorded because then peoples accusations can be justified. First corner incidents can happen. Heavy fuel, etc and Monza is a difficult first corner but try Singapore. Turn 1 + 2 are basically linked together so that will be tough. Especially at the newer circuits./Dont blame me blame Herman Tilke lol :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 am

look at all this i am missing out on cant wait till the 8th

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down